Samhain and Late Night Observations

Well Samhain came and went, but it was a glorious time! Although I didn’t get to do everything I had wanted,It was a good evening with my family. We have went through quite a bit of struggles over the past two years, so it was nice to accept our new normal for our holidays instead of feeling sad or like we were missing out on old celebrations. We had a small party which was nice, we had dinner, music, scary movies, I made a Witches Brew Punch for my daughters, and then we had a late night walk around our town square to enjoy the cool moonlit night. Came home to Cider and donuts. Here are some pics of our evening, and take a look at the moon images to see what I saw…

In the one picture of the moon I see a heart. And in the other I saw a witches hat at first, but then it appears as a face.
Today, I went to the beach and found more shark teeth… Lol. A large feather and a cranky little friend…But the sky and the water was just magical today.

Sorry for so many photos, it’s been a busy weekend!
Hope all of you had a Blessed Samhain!
Happy Witches New Year!

8 Likes

Gorgeous pictures- look at that moon! :heart_eyes: We had cloudy skies here in Warsaw, so I’m grateful to see the beautiful moon in your lovely pictures, @Rowan

It looks like you all had a fun time with tasty treats- hooray! Glad to hear it was a successful night. Much love and many blessings to you and your family- Happy Witches’ New Year to you too! :hugs::candle::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Wow! You are so lucky to live where you can go out to the beach and look at the sky like that. And the moon! Beautiful! I really like that last picture of the moon, it would make a nice print. You take good pictures! Glad you had a fun night!

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your evening with us, @Rowan. It looks like you had a wonderful time in spite of everything that has been going on. I am super jealous of your proximity to a beach. :wink: Happy Witches New Year to you, too!

4 Likes

Gorgeous pictures my friend! I’m happy you had such a wonderful weekend with your family. You definitely deserved it! Happy Witches New Year to you also!

3 Likes

These are all beautiful pictures! I’m so happy you had a great time!

4 Likes

Thank you! How’s the move coming along?
:heart:

4 Likes

Aww, thanks! Glad your evening was a success too!

4 Likes

Thank you Kasie, you’re so sweet. I love being close to the beach, even in times of bad weather. I had a goal this past season to go when a hurricane was near but we didn’t get any this year. :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing! This was my first Samhain I celebrated after my husband died. I honored my dead immediate family (Grandparents, Mother, Father, Uncle, and Husband). I was not expecting a response. I just wanted my family to know I loved them and missed them. I also wanted to share my life changes with them. I may or may not have dreamed about ancestors (I cannot remember my dreams). My dreams were peaceful. I was just glad I got to celebrate their lives and let them know their positive impact on my life!

5 Likes