Saying hello

My name is Laura but I prefer to be called Weeping Willow. I am new to the Infinite Roots Coven. I am new into the Wicca/Pagan religion/way of life. I have been studying as a Eclectic Solitary Seeker. I have found this way of life very interesting. Literally all I so is read study and as much as I can possibly absorb. I find the solitary life quite lonely and wanted to try something different, so I took the Wicca Self-Initiation online course for free and here we are. I have been wanting to join for so long now. about 8 months.

11 Likes

Merry meet my name is Daniela and I’m new here too. I hope that you find all that your searching for and more. So far I’ve found this coven to be very supportive and I really like how much I’ve learned from everyone. Welcome

Blessed Be

6 Likes

Merry meet Weeping Willow @laura43!

Please be welcome here- it is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

If you would like to update your username to reflect your magickal name, it is very easy to do so! Here is a guide with step-by-step instructions:

:name_badge: How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

f you need any help with this (or anything at all, really!) please do not hesitate to reach out- your coven is here and happy to help :infinite_roots: :heart:

Congrats to you for completing the Self-Initiation! :clap::tada: And I’m glad things aligned and you were finally able to make your way here- I hope as you explore both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum, that you find everything you are looking for and more :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Weeping Willow! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello @laura43 and welcome! We are a diverse group of Wiccans, pagans, and witches among others and love to learn and share and walk this journey together. I am happy you found your way to us and look forward to getting to know one another!

Merry meet! :green_heart:

6 Likes

Hi Weeping Willow so great to connect

6 Likes

Hi Weeping Willow! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Congratulations on passing the Self-Initiation Course, that’s great! You’re just in time for this week’s Group Ritual. You’ll only need a couple of candles, a Death Card from the Tarot, and a cup of tea! It’s a great way to get to know people!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @laura43

I’m so glad your path has led you here. I am Marsha and also an Eclectic Solitary Seeker! They are lots of helpful and friendly people here, so it’s a great place to meet and make friends. If you have any questions, just reach out, we are here for you!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Merry meet

4 Likes

ty so very much

4 Likes

Weeping Willow sounds so powerful :heart_eyes:

Hello and welcome!!!

5 Likes

ty merry meet! This whole forum thing is so complicated for me still. sry for the late reply

5 Likes

I am too! I normally practice alone since I have been unsucessful at my attempts to find a Witch of any kind to help me learn the Craft. I am truly grateful to have been able to do the Online Wicca Self-Iniciation Course for free!

6 Likes

Merry meet,
I am haveing a difficult time trying to figure out this notice you told me about the Tarot cards. Can provide me a new link for whatever is currently going on or being celebrated by our Coven

5 Likes

Hi laura43

There is a weekly group ritual every Thursday in A Sacred Space. Here is a link for the one we are doing tomorrow: Group Ritual Thursday October 20th

The instructions are in the post, if you have any questions reach out, and we’ll help you. I hope you can join in!

With much love :heart: always,
Marsha

3 Likes

Hello again Laura!

No worries at all- like most new things, the forum has a bit of a learning curve to pick up the basics. You’re doing great! (And if you need help with anything please always feel free to reach out!) :heart:

Marsha kindly came to the rescue with the link- if you click the blue text in her post, you’ll be brought to the group ritual page. It is today (Thursday, Oct 20) and coven members are free to join whenever they have the time in their schedule. You are very welcome to join! :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

is there a spacific time?

5 Likes

Hey Laura, nice to meet you. Coincidentally I asked about the birth tree that my grandmother planted for me the other day and its a weeping willow. I was wondering its still there.

Hope you have a great time here.

4 Likes

I hope you don’t mind if I jump in here, Laura- the group ritual can be done at any time :blush: Some people who are busy on Thursday (or are in later time zones) post their experience on Friday or over the weekend, which is fine too! You are free to join whenever you’d like!

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

@laura43 weeping willow, oh hon u will never be alone here. Unless u want to be lol. If u ever need any of us just reach out, we’re all here to help however we can. Congrats on your self initiation.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.