Seashell Spell for Better Listening

Cause we could all use better listening skills…am I right? :smile:

13 Likes

Oh, I love this one & I have different kinds of seashells on my altar & in my space. Can it be any kind of shell or should it be the conch types? I have clams, quahogs, scallops, conch shells… it helps that I live off the Atlantic ocean. :heart: :ocean:

Thank you for sharing. I am going to try this one later in the week!

5 Likes

You can use any shell. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is a much needed spell I think, especially in this day and time. Working remote can be a blessing but also a distraction as you try and handle calls and email at once. I need to start shutting down the email and envision the person I am speaking with is standing in front of me. I’m going to use this one tonight. Thank you for sharing. Blessed be.

7 Likes

Great idea :bulb: :star_struck: I know I have to work on not interrupting anyone while having a conversation. I just get so excited, I can’t help it…and I try and I try …who will catch on???

6 Likes

Perfect! Thank you so much. I love your spells & meditations. :heart:

4 Likes

Haha…so you are actually listening with the intent to reply…which means you aren’t really listening! :slight_smile:

This takes practice.

I recommend the book by Stephen Covey - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

This is such a creative spell- I love it! :shell: :heart_eyes: I agree with @Saulamay that such a spell is perfect for those of us who work from home and have to juggle multiple communication channels :phone: :computer: :speaking_head:

Beautifully done- thanks so much, @Silverbear! :sparkles:

3 Likes