Seasons of the Witch - Samhain Oracle Cards

I am learning how to use oracle cards and been using the Seasons of the Witch Samhain version. Each night I shuffle the deck and pull out a card, and for three nights this past week-I got the rooted card. The card says, “may you never tear the living ritual that is magic merged within the roots of our being, the soil of your soul.”

10 Likes

Welcome, @tammy5! :blush:

Ohhhh these cards are very pretty!

An empowering message :pray: Thank you for sharing it, Tammy- may you continue to enjoy your oracle work!

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Hi :wave: @tammy5 welcome to the forum & Spells8 :infinite_roots: I’m Susurrus a moderator here at Spells8 :blush:

I love :heart: these cards! Thank you for sharing! :revolving_hearts:

Hmmm, 3 nights in a row… Maybe it is something to remind you to ground yourself regularly :thinking: Or that grounding would be beneficial for you in some way related to yourself, family, ancestors, practice, who you are & where you came from?

Maybe a meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: would be helpful! :heartpulse:

6 Likes

I used to use these cards, my set came with a book that had a detailed description of the card and spell work you could do with the card. They are gorgeous cards. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Hi, @tammy5! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Maybe you need to work on balancing your root chakra. Not too sure here, but that’s a beautiful card.

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @tammy5
I’m so glad you have joined us. The Seasons of the Witch cards are on my wishlist!
With love :heart: always

6 Likes