Seeing the sequence of numbers 1,2,3

I know that there can be synchronicities that just happen without there being something behind it but that they can also be messages.

I see numbers everywhere but my attention has been sought out I feel like.

Run down: The night before last, just as I was dozing off watching a video I looked at the time and it was 1:23am. Thinking nothing of it I go about my day, take my lunch and okay I guess I wasn’t doing the EXACT same thing but I was thinking if how tired I was. I looked at the clock and it was 1:23pm. I casually mentioned it to my sister.
I decided to stay up late and do a little bit of writing. I knew I was too tired but I tried anyways. I am writing what is my ‘devotional speech’ to my significant other, pretty much like writing a vow. I looked at the clock and sure enough, 1:23am.
It happened today although I can’t quite recall what I was doing or what made me look at the time.

I am a member of this bear tracker group in my city and they just made a new rule called the ‘1,2,3’ which are to represent steps in posting a bear sighting.

I’ve been so caught up in running our business while my love is away that I haven’t been exactly grounded or very centered.

It makes me anxious thinking that I’m overseeing messages being given to me.

Any insight?

2 Likes

In Numerology, the true significance of the messages is up to the observer’s unique (intuitive) analysis and their vibrations.

However, I’ve experienced seeing 123 and 1234 quite often, and as far as I know it’s considered an Ascending Number Sequence. It speaks of growth in consciousness and awareness.

It could mean you’re improving. Whether that improvement is in awareness, spiritual growth, lifestyle changes, etc. That’s up to you to determine.

I believe seeing these is a sign that you’re attentive to the patterns and signs around you. These numbers help you stay aware and keep looking for more signals. It’s all about connecting the dots to see where they are pointing at.

3 Likes

Gosh, have I ever! Within these past few years, I’ve been going through major changes inside and out. More so on the inside. It’s hard to speak my truth followed by action because I had been a certain energy for SO long. I was identified by it.

It is clear that these numbers have a strong connection to you- very exciting! :blush:

I’m not too familiar with numerology, but the fact that you keep seeing these numbers over and over makes me feel like this may be similar to experiences of Deja Vu. Deja Vu- that uncanny feeling that we have been somewhere, seen something, or experienced something before- is often taken as a sign to mean that you are on the right track in life.

It can be hard and stressful to be away from your loved one, and especially so if you are also managing your business! Since you mentioned that you haven’t felt grounded lately, you may benefit from taking some quiet time for yourself to relax your mind and de-stress. Perhaps consider these Guided Tea Meditations :tea: or a White Candle Meditation :candle:

For now, I wouldn’t worry and stress too much over the numbers. Embrace them! Let them be a lamp post or a good sign, leading you along your path in life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed Be! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! 123 and 1223 are numbers that visit me constantly. 12/23 is my soul sister’s birthday.
I have always been fascinated with Numerology but for someone who is so-so with the math breakdown of things, lol, it gets tough to follow.

2 Likes

In numerology the idea is to add all the digits until you come to a single digit (with the exception of 11 & 22 which is another sub-catagory in its own).

The sequence of 1,2,3 add to 6.

In numerology the number 6 is a family, harmony, and healing number and is a number of family, home, harmony, nurturing, and idealism. Its foundation is family and home. But more than that, it strives for a harmonious family relationship, which is why while you were writing devotionals it was telling you that your thoughts are in line with the goals. :slight_smile: :grin:

1 Like