Self-care 🥰

We tend to forget about ourselves (a lot) but especially during this time of year with the hustle and bustle of the holidays.

Taking time is not only good for your mental health but it’s good for physical health as well. It can also boost self-esteem!

Make some time today for a little self-care.

9 Likes

Your timing for these posts has been impeccable. I had actually done my daily tarot drawing earlier this morning asking, What do I need to know to move through my day? The card was the 2 of Pentacles :pentacle_tarot:… which my interpretation is balance, time management, know your limits…

So this post/video falls right in line with what I am going to need to remember for today & most likely the next couple of days :star_struck: Thank you for sharing & I hope you have a great weekend with your friends & family :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Another well-timed video for me as I recover from my Solstice vigil. I’ve been so very, very tired after staying up all night but I’m not being as gentle with myself as I should be. :heart: Thank you for the reminder!

8 Likes

I’m going to echo Siofra and Megan- you always manage to pick the best topic for the moment! I needed to see this one today :pray:

Thank you, @Silverbear! :heart:

5 Likes