Self-confidence sigil

I saw a sigil for helping with self confidence, and I was immediately drawn to it. I was in a very bad relationship for way too long and am finally moving past the PTSD of it. I made a “new friend” who has been boosting me up, but I still had a hard time accepting it. This morning I decided to get crafty and find a way to make this sigil into a pendant or something so I could see it and use it daily. I have a ton of supplies to chose from but couldn’t find exactly what I wanted so I had to seriously improvise. The whole time I was searching and creating, I was manifesting this sigil into being. When it was done, it kinda looked a mess… but it was MY mess, and I hung it with pride! INSTANTLY I felt good about myself! I changed out of my pajamas and put some fun jewelry on, and caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror. I stopped dead in my tracks… I was astounded that the first thought when I saw my reflection was “hey, good lookin”!! My hair was in a messy bun, by jewelry was askew and didn’t match my shirt, and there were definately bags under my eyes… but I smiled instead of grimaced! Un-freaking-believable!!!
Today is gonna be a great day!

I just really wanted to share this… thanks

11 Likes

Ohh wow! Great @GemRobin76!! :hugs: :smiling_face: I am really happy that this self confidence sigil is actually working for you soo nicely my dear! And guess what? I too am almost always low on self confidence so much that I frequently end up with shaking hands! :joy: :sweat_smile: But like you and rather inspired by you, I am going to make my very own self confidence sigil, soon!! :blush: :kissing_heart: Thank you for sharing this love and remember that you are beautiful, no matter what! :wink: :smiling_face: :hearts:

8 Likes

Amazing! :clap: I’m happy to hear that using the sigil in your own way has given you such a boost of confidence – you needed it and you’re doing amazing! :heart:

6 Likes

Wow. It’s great what a little magic can do for your life, isn’t it? Congratulations on the sigil!

6 Likes

That’s wonderful! So happy that this has helped you so much :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats to you, @GemRobin76- I’m so happy that you found such success with the sigil! Proud of you, may you keep on feeling amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As someone who absolutely loves crafts (although these days it’s more admiring and less crafting myself haha), I would love to see the pendant you made if you’re okay with sharing it! (If not, that is totally fine too!) :heart:

Lots of love and blessed be- may the positive energy continue to flow for you! :sparkles:

5 Likes

I am so happy for you & that your sigil helped so quickly! I am so proud of you & happy for you :people_hugging: I hope that your good days continue! Wonderful news! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Ohhhh it’s beautiful, @GemRobin76- thank you for sharing it! I really like how you added the circle in the middle- the pattern must catch the light and shine in very pretty ways :sparkles::blush:

May your lovely sigil continue to fill you with confidence and help you to accomplish wonderful things! :raised_hands: :heart:

Much love and many blessings to you :grinning:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.