Self Dedication Ritual

On the video it says to start ritual right after sunset. This has been a hard task for me because everyone is home after sunset and i have no peace or quiet time. Can I do the ritual before sunset when I’m home alone and have quiet time?

9 Likes

I don’t see why not. I do most of my witchy work in the early mornings. I’m up and awake so why not, you know? Maybe do it before sunrise so you can begin the new day as a witch!

Gook luck!

12 Likes

That is a great idea! Thank you.

10 Likes

@kimberly57 you can do any of the ritual or spells when you are able to do so, everyone has their own time schedules, & sometimes tweaking a part of a spell or ritual for time constraints is perfectly fine as long as you have the time & your intention & focus is on your working, do it when you have enough time to dedicate to the process :smiling_face:

9 Likes

You absolutely can! Just about anything written in the rituals on Spells8 should be taken as a guideline, so if you can’t follow a specific one that it’s perfectly okay to improvise and tweak things to work for you :blush:

:clap: Yes! I love this idea!

10 Likes

I’m an early morning witch as well! It’s the only time I get some peace and quiet!

9 Likes

I’m another early riser and practicer due to the peace and quiet :slight_smile: I love the idea that @Amethyst suggested! Great way to start the day. I do most of my meditation then so I can feel more grounded so I may start doing spells then, too.

8 Likes

Kimberly57,
The ritual is yours, do it when you feel most ready. It’s your ritual and your dedication.
Much love and encouragement.
Garnet

7 Likes

Hello @kimberly57,

You’ve got some amazing advice here already- just jumping in to voice my support too! A spell or ritual cast at any time of day will most certainly be stronger than a spell or ritual that was never cast.

Do what feels right and works with your schedule- you’ve got this! Wishing you all the best with your Self-Dedication :hugs::heart:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.