Self Growth Through Dream Interpretations

Can dream interpretation be a valid method for self-growth?

My answer is Yes. But to answer the question of how it can be so…well, to be frank, I have no straight answers. All I can say is that the guiding hand of the Soul/Higher self/Source/Spirit works in mysterious ways. An understanding of our dreams is the most direct way of tapping into this cosmic intelligence. This is one of the easier methods when compared to other means such as clairvoyance training and other psychic developments. The reason for this ease is because most of us dream!

Interestingly, dream interpretation can also be applied in other areas too. It can be and has been used successfully to interpret the symbols of our clairvoyant vision while in meditation. Understanding the symbology can assist one in bridging a transition onto higher and more abstract means of knowing.

There are certain skills that I feel are important for successful dream interpretation. One of which is a developed intuition. Unfortunately, this faculty is something that no dream interpretation book or website can have. It is something that only we ourselves can nurture.

Intuition is what binds and creates recognizable connections to the seemingly unrelated dream visions and symbols.This in turn structures the connections into a cohesive and meaningful message.

Intuition is not mental reasoning. It is simply that inner knowing of feeling/sensing that is beyond logic and reasoning. Intuition is in fact a real cognitive process. Unfortunately our modern civilization is heavily ‘mental-rationalization driven’ and therefore is not in the capacity to validate a higher order process such as intuition. In other words, we have been placing too much emphasis on logic, proving and reasoning.

Intuition sometimes doesn’t tell you the outcomes of events. In many cases, it is simply an inner knowing that explains and provides answers.

If the thoughts are those of how superior one really is and is smacked with elitism and pride, then one better take a closer assessment, before getting too carried away. These thoughts might not be intuitions.

If they imply things like 'You will be rich and famous if you do this’ or ‘she must be wrong as I am smarter’, double check. That thought may be coming from the part of the ego/personality associated with body-mind survival.

What are your thoughts on the topic?

11 Likes

It’s usually quite a bit in between dreams before I remember anything from them. I do make a note or record what I remember when it happens though. Whether that’s a lot of it or something miniscule or even just a general feeling or idea from it.

I do remember a bit ago, it was in 2023 I had one & immediately when I woke up from it I just had this feeling that I had pushed or removed all the (for lack of better wording) bad juju away from my home :house_with_garden:

I remembered A LOT from that dream & wrote down everything I could, including the weather, colors, feelings… EVERYTHING.

I also remember thinking, I wonder what this particular part may mean & looked it up :face_with_monocle: I remember I looked in a few places, but the meaning just didn’t feel right at all. So I just was like, Nope, this is what I immediately felt like afterward & it totally makes so much more sense.

Me being the overthinker that I am, I emailed :email: or messaged a family member about it & they agreed with me & my own personal feeling about it & what my intuition was telling me. It completely made sense, or came together over the following couple of days.

Very close to that one, I’d say a few days tops… I remembered another dream & wrote it down. I couldn’t really place that one & then later in the day I was talking to my neighbor. What she said she did or was doing that day… was basically what had happened in my dream :exploding_head: I was completely astonished :astonished: As far as I knew nothing close to that had ever happened, minus random times of deja veux :hugs:

It’s been a while since my intuition wasn’t somewhat blocked for some reason or another :slightly_frowning_face: At least a couple of months, but I have also had quite a wild ride since the last week of February :face_exhaling: So I’m hoping now that SO MUCH has gotten straightened out & taken care of that I can start working on it again to get at least somewhat close to where I was :smiling_face:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.