Self Kindness - Part One

Today’s mindfulness meditation practice - Self Kindness. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Ugh I love the intro music :musical_note::notes: :relaxed: thank you for this beautiful meditation!!! :pray:🧘‍♂
I cried :sob: when I heard your words and imagining my late grandmother. I hugged myself and I said everything is going to be alright!!!
I needed this in so many ways!! This meditation was magical!!! :sparkles:I can’t wait for part 2!!!

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I think before my nap I will do this one! I love your meditations!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiley:

4 Likes

Adding this to my always-expanding collection of self-care content, you can really never have too much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for this one, @Silverbear :heart:

4 Likes

I always felt love and compassion from my mother! She was very loving and kind and helpful. I remember her smile and laugh! It’s no wonder her love was unconditional! This meditation reminds me of the warmth she had for everyone including me.
Thanks for the meditation!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank you for this wonderful meditation. Tears came as I remind myself of how loving I am and I can be. Thank you again. Merry met and blessed be.

4 Likes