Self Love Anti Migraine Bath Tea

Yes, I have a “few” things stored under my bed :laughing:

• 2 sizes of mason jars
  • my chime candles
  • my box of crystals that aren’t on display somewhere with Selenite throughout the box to kind of tame the different energies

Those are just off the top of my head right now :thinking:

5 Likes

:laughing: We live in a condo that is way too small for us and I’m running out of space to hide things that isn’t already being used as storage :woman_facepalming:t2: :laughing:

5 Likes

When I have bath salts with me but no bath. I use a washcloth . I fill it with the salt and tie a little rope around it. Then I use it as a sponge. That way I can still benefit from the mixture. Hope that helps :smiley:

6 Likes

@Rev_Angel I’ve turned them into a scrub but I never thought of making a wash cloth ball. Brilliant

5 Likes

A beautiful blend and it sounds like it is working wonders for you! I’m glad to hear that your cramps have stopped :pray::heart:

We got some herbal bath salt blocks the other day with cornflower and lavender- they smell great, but seeing this lovely blend makes me want something pink for the full pink moon this week! This bath tea is perfect for it :full_moon_with_face: :rose::sparkles:

Thanks for sharing your recipe, @Ostara! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria! I am really enjoying it. I added some eucalyptus scented epson salt to it and it smells so good.

5 Likes

That’s an amazing idea! :bulb: Thank you!

5 Likes

Ohhhhhh! :star_struck:

May I ask if you were able to buy a blend of eucalyptus salt, or if you made it yourself (with essential oils? Dried/fresh eucalyptus)? Just curious because I know my spring allergies will start soon (when spring actually gets here lol) and a eucalyptus bath would work wonders for the congestion :thinking: :herb::sparkles:

5 Likes

I actually bought it from Amazon, but it has eucalyptus leaf oil and spearmint leaf oil in it.

5 Likes

Double the power! :muscle: :herb::sparkles:

I’m gonna jot that down for an allergy/congestion-relieving blend- I don’t have the EOs at the moment, but I bet even some dried herb/tea mixed with the salt and stepped in a hot water bath would really do wonders for clearing the head. Once spring actually arrives around here, I know I’m going to need it :laughing:

Thank you for the inspiration, @Ostara! :pray::blush::heart:

5 Likes