Self Love Anti Migraine Bath Tea

I know that many of us suffer from migraines, and a friend of mine told me something interesting. If you have low magnesium levels, you can suffer from migraines. Low magnesium also cause muscle cramps. Guess what has magnesium in it? Epson salt! So I made up a self love bath tea that will also help with migraines and muscle cramps.

• Rose Petals
  • Chamomile
  • Lavender
  • Epson Salt

I forgot to mention, don’t drink it, just soak in it. Lol!

20 Likes

Oh My Goodness! This is raw beauty Ostara! :heart_eyes: :heart: I am soon going to get much more dried herbs and flowers so that I too can afford to follow some quality recipes given here on spells8! :sweat_smile: And of course some created by witches as talented as yourself! :yellow_heart: :hugs: I looove it! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Thank you. Your such a sweetheart Solasta.

8 Likes

@Ostara :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :people_hugging:

9 Likes

I’m going to try it tonight before I go to bed. I have been waking up in the middle of the night with foot and leg cramps. I will let everyone know if it works.

9 Likes

That looks amazing! :heart_eyes: I’m a sucker for the way jars look full of herbs and flowers and things like this lol If I could use my bathtub right now, I would definitely make up something like this. I hope it works well for you!

7 Likes

The jar is a pink Ball jar. Can you believe they have pink? I think it’s for a limited time.

9 Likes

You could soak your feet in it. It would still absorb into your system.

9 Likes

That’s very true! I may just have to mix something up like this when I get Epsom salt!

9 Likes

It looks amazing @Ostara

8 Likes

That looks awesome @Ostara and I love the pick jar :heart:

8 Likes

Oh this is perfect! I know the next little bath tea i will be creating. Thank you so much for this i am sure it will help with my aura migraines :blush:

7 Likes

I used it last night and my feet didn’t cramp. I ordered 3 pounds of epson salt from Amazon. Lol. I’m going to use it every night!

6 Likes

The Eucalyptus scented epson salt smells heavenly!
I added some to the jar.

6 Likes

Sounds like such a great idea I will try it since I was born a migraine. Thanks :heartbeat: :+1:

6 Likes

Oh my goodness, they have pink!?! How did I not know about this :laughing:

5 Likes

I think it’s for a limited time. I need to get the other sizes before they go away.

5 Likes

@Ostara My husband is so not going to be happy :laughing: :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Store them under the bed. Lol! I think @Susurrus gave me that idea.

5 Likes

Oooooh I like that idea

5 Likes