Sending Healing To Another

To begin this spell, find a quiet and peaceful space where you will be undisturbed.

Light a white candle, representing purity and healing, to set the sacred atmosphere. Take a moment to ground yourself and let go of any distractions or negative energy that may hinder the effectiveness of the spell.

Next, clear your mind and visualize the person you wish to send healing to. See them in their most vibrant and healthy state, surrounded by a golden light that symbolizes divine energy. Hold this image in your mind, allowing your love and intention to flow freely towards them.

As you focus on your recipient, repeat a simple incantation that resonates with your intentions. This can be as personal as you wish, but a sample incantation could be: “By the powers within me, I send healing light to (name of person). May their body and mind be strengthened, and their spirit be uplifted. So mote it be.”

You may choose to include additional elements to enhance the power of your spell, such as herbs or crystals associated with healing, or even a written message of well wishes to accompany your energy. The key is to imbue every aspect of the spell with your genuine intention and compassion.

After you have channeled your energy and completed the spell, extinguish the candle and feel a sense of gratitude for the opportunity to send healing to another. Trust in the power of the universe to manifest this positive energy in the life of your recipient.

Remember that witchcraft should always be practiced with positive intentions and respect for free will.
(at least this is the way I practice most of the time - unless someone needs to go into the freezer lol)

This healing spell acts as a gentle and supportive gesture, allowing you to contribute positive energy to the healing journey of another. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Even with a spell like this, I will ask the person’s permission to cast for them. If they say “no thank you” then I don’t do it.

I look at spell casting like this - I would not just randomly go hug someone and be in their physical space without their consent. I do the same for their spiritual space.

Now of course, if you place someone in a freezer spell you would not ask their permission - lol. But, if I am freezing someone’s actions towards me - I view that as spiritual self-defense. :blush:

20 Likes

I love :heart: this, I have a healing book that I use to send healing energy & love to… I do always ask before putting them in my book.

I think I can use these each month when I am sending that healing & love to them & incorporate some things into what I normally do! :hugs: Thank you so much sharing :revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Bookmarked this. Love it. Thankyou :green_heart:

10 Likes

Love this so much! Thank you!

8 Likes

this is like doing a mini remote reiki session! diggin’ it! i love adding the candle work to it as well … thanks for this!

7 Likes