Sending love/healing

I created this for anyone that’s open to receive Heart Chakra Healing/ Love. Sending big hugs and lots of love :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you! To you as well and all that may need it.

6 Likes

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
May the love return to you threefold and more! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

You are so kind to spread the love and healing energies- thank you, @ayanna! :blush: Wishing the same to you- may love and light bless your path! :pray::green_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you very much! You all have made me feel soo welcome from the start, I really wanted to send love and kindness back.:green_heart:

5 Likes

Yes, received! And thank you!:green_heart:I think your profile picture is awesome!

5 Likes

Nice to meet you Walter! Thank you. I have really been focused on sending out healing love and inner peace to All. I hope it also triggers the need for self care to All. Blessed Be​:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

This is beautiful! You’re so creative! Thank you so much!

6 Likes

This is so beautiful!!! I could use this indefinitly
Thank you

7 Likes

Thank you Anna. Great to meet you as well…It’s so beautiful!

6 Likes

Thank u I really needed this :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

You’re welcome! And thank you very much!:green_heart:

6 Likes

I’m so glad I could be of service to you guys. It brings me so much joy inside.:green_heart:

6 Likes

You’re welcome! Here’s another hug!:green_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you, Ayanna. You are awesome and this is a generous offering to the community! :pray:

6 Likes