Seraphinite Info 💎

**Seraphinite**

Mineral Family: Chlorite
Structure: Magnesium, Iron, Aluminum, Silicate, Hydroxide
Hardness: Between 2 and 4
Numerology Vibration: 3
Chakra: Seraphinite is known to open the crown chakra and the soul star chakra above that, also the heart chakra.
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Element: Storm and Earth

Seraphinite is a high vibration stone from Eastern Siberia in Russia. Seraphinite derives it’s name from Seraphim, the highest order of angels. It also has feather like wings. It’s good for astr travel, living from the heart space, stimulating changes that may lead towards a path of peace and fulfillment. It’s also centering and energizing.

-Raven Crystals

14 Likes

Ohhhh it is mesmerizing to look at! :heart_eyes: The swirls of green and white are very beautiful. I will be looking into this stone- thanks for introducing it so well, @Christina4! :gem::sparkles:

7 Likes

This is very pretty! I’m going to run out of room in my space for all the crystals that I have. Lol :rofl:

7 Likes

I have that problem but I just keep buying. I have an addiction!!..I’m a crystal hoarder!!! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Oh me too! I have them all over the place in my room & they are spilling out to the living room now. Lol :rofl:

6 Likes

My husband brought me this braclet which from my research looks like a Seraphinite stone(s)??? It has half a polished stone on each side and i think the eye lole desogn is cool…
Do you know what day it is assosciated with?

8 Likes

It’s beautiful! The eye in the middle really is striking :eye_in_speech_bubble: :sparkles:

Again, not a crystal expert here, but in a good-natured desire to help, a look at Seraphinite’s associations shows opening the crown chakra, communicating with higher entities (angels, the divine), and travel. All of this relates pretty strongly to Wednesday Magick in my eyes.

" The days and hours of Mercury are related to the development of intelligence, studies and communication. The physical and occult sciences, commerce and business in general. Advice, healing of body, mind and soul.

It’s a good time to trade, buy or sell, study, read, start a short trip."

From Spells8 : Wednesday Magick

Again, just my two cents put on the table for your consideration!

However and whenever you choose to use your lovely new stone, I hope it serves you well. Blessed be! :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you this is great and really helps :blush:

6 Likes

What a beautiful crystal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

6 Likes

Thank you :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Yay! You’re welcome - enjoy your beautiful new crystal, @TheMuslimWitch ! :quartz_crystal: :sparkles: :blush:

5 Likes