Seriously...put it back! lol

https://www.tiktok.com/@ashleesummer0/video/7184725364919536942

2023 just started! PUT IT BACK!! lol

This is scary and exciting all wrapped up haha.

6 Likes

Um… it needs to go back! No touchy!!!

6 Likes

I wanna see! :eyes:
:butterfly:

5 Likes

I had to go to the TikTok video to see what it was too… but it definitely shouldn’t have been opened or taken out… just put it back :laughing:

5 Likes

You are not interested to see whats inside?

I’m a curious cat! LOL

5 Likes

Didn’t curiosity kill the cat? LOL

5 Likes

I don’t mean any disrespect. I’m curious though. I always wonder if the people that find these things get cursed or something. I wouldn’t personally ever knowingly disturb a grave.

I love how beautiful the tombs are, And how amazing it is that they have lasted for so many years! I watch the history channel too much!

5 Likes

YESSSSSSS :wink:

5 Likes

I can say honestly that I am the same, I wouldn’t personally do this… am I curious… yes… but do I want any ramifications from it… definitely not :laughing:

My husband & I were watching a movie, goodness knows I can’t remember what it was at this time… of course… but I remember a part where someone from the funeral at the gravesite, abruptly left the graveside and then walked over a small fencing that was around 4 other graves & I just turned to look at my husband… without missing a beat he was like… yes, that is very disrespectful & he should not have done that… it’s not a good idea… now turn around & watch what happens… well… it wasn’t good, I’m pretty sure totally unrelated to crossing the fence & across the graves… but poignant for the point we were making at the time. Not something I would do, I get all careful when visiting my mom’s at the National Cemetary… it was a movie but I was still in shock that it was even a thing in the movie that a police officer did it while abruptly leaving the services of his fallen brother/officer. :flushed:

4 Likes

Darn, I can’t see the video! Maybe it got pulled (or maybe it’s just blocked because I don’t have Tik Tok lol)

I’ll have to be faster next time! :smile:

3 Likes

oooo the video is currently unavailable… hmmmm… It was basically someone claiming that Osiris tomb was found.

4 Likes

Oh boy! Then I guess the fact that the video got pulled means that either 1) it was a hoax and Tik Tok pulled it as misleading info or 2) whatever was in that tomb didn’t want the information out there :ghost: :astonished:

(Kidding, of course! Unless…? :wink:)

5 Likes

It was all a LIE! :astonished: Osiris is still not found.
I would like to know more about the secrets of the pyramids and Osiris. If you all have any reading recommendations on this it would be greatly appreciated :green_heart:

5 Likes

I’m with you @Sarafeena_Sage . I love learning about ancient Egyptian history, especially concerning mummies and tombs (the pyramids especially!)

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.