Serotonin dose

Figured you all could use a serotonin fix today lol.

Most photos are of my new baby, Harper.

Photo of the old girl, Juno.

And the cat, Hope. Photo on the left is her as a kitten when I got her from the shelter nearing 3 years ago. Right is a couple days ago

18 Likes

Babies! :heart_eyes:

They’re so, so cute! I really needed to see these right now as I’m having a rough day so far. Thank you :pray:

10 Likes

Okay sooo this is the best post of the day! :heart_eyes: I absolutely Love your darlings!!! :hearts: They are adorable as hell! :face_holding_back_tears:

9 Likes

Awww, cuties, all of them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Aaahhh!!! FUR BABIES!!! LOVE :heart: Love :heart: love :heart: :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart: them all! Thank you so much, definitely much needed today :heartpulse:

9 Likes

Lady Nimue
Your babies are the cutest ever!!!
Juno is only three years old no way! Wow :hushed: He is a bundle of joy :smiling_face_with_tear:
Beautiful kitty too
I just love them all !
Jeannie

8 Likes

What gorgeous fur babies. They jist bring so much happieness and joy to our lives dont they? They are always there for us when we need them. When i am feeling down, I love nothing more than a cuddle up with the doggies (and the kitties if they are in the mood)

Blessed be

8 Likes

Fur babies for the win! All of them are cuties!

7 Likes

Yeah! They trulyy are! I soo wanna have a pet too! Let’s see…when I can actually get to earn! :roll_eyes: So far I will have to stay quiet as per my family’s demands :pensive: We had two bunnies in our old house but had to return them as they couldn’t adjust to the climate and obviously first floor house…duh! We couldn’t even get them out for them to catch some fresh air, in fear that they would accidentaly trip or run downstairs or something! Literally, I am waiting for some way to earn to buy a sweet little honey bun! :rabbit2: …I also tried trading but…lost quite a bit amount! :joy: :sweat_smile: Soo that’s not for me! :rofl: Anyways, I am still hopeful to get a pet in future! :innocent:

8 Likes

Serotonin levels :arrow_double_up: :sparkles::grinning:

Look at these sweethearts- you have some very photogenic furry friends, @Dierna_Nimue_Selene! Thanks for sharing their adorable pictures :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (please give them all a hug from me! :hugs:)

9 Likes

Those sweet faces just made my day :heart:

8 Likes

Lady Nimu,
You definitely cheered up my day love with those sweethearts :two_hearts:
What kind of dogs are they? Your cat’s whiskers are so long he or she must be older?
Jeannie

8 Likes

The dogs are dachshunds (aka weenie dogs). The top one is now 6 months old and Juno (black and tan) is 14 years later this month.

Hope is only about 3 years old, so not very old.

Updated photos of Miss Harper—

10 Likes

Awww I wanna cuddle you miss harper!!! @Dierna_Nimue_Selene Can you just give her a warm cuddle and a shower of tiny kisses from my side? :heart_eyes: :face_holding_back_tears: :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

What a cutie- look at those fluffy floppy ears! :dog: :hearts: :blush:

6 Likes

Naww so cute​:heart_eyes:thanks for sharing :grin::rose::bouquet::sunflower::blossom::cherry_blossom::heartpulse:

7 Likes

Aww yes! I noticed those floppy ears too! She is meant to cuddled with! :kissing_closed_eyes: :face_holding_back_tears: :smiling_face: :heart_eyes: And why do u always melt my heart with your cuuuuuuuuute as hell replies!? :smile: :pink_heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Agreed! :hugs: :dog: :two_hearts:

Awwwww what can I say? The cuteness is contagious in the best way- we have such warm and loving souls like yourself spreading it around the coven! :heartpulse: :blush:

6 Likes

My sweeeeetie! :kissing_heart:
You are one of the cutest people I have met here! :face_holding_back_tears: :hugs:
Blessed Be My Cute @TheTravelWitch_Bry :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Isn’t she though :pink_heart:

6 Likes