Shadow work or reintroducing yourself to you

This is a must for shadow work, or just getting to know yourself again !

9 Likes

I can’t get that to open, is it a book title?

5 Likes

5 Likes

Hi @Amethyst… I uploaded the image… this the story of my life journal… it is awesome :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Looks really cool! Thanks for sharing! I’m using a Goddess Journaling book right now, I’ll have to keep an eye out for this once I’m done with it, that looks neat.

7 Likes

I have vintage or leather bound journals with parchment type paper in them. I love them & each one can be closed with either a string or some kind of lock. The one that I am using now is leather with a matching string that wraps around it & ties. The next one is distressed leather with a leather strap & a key that goes into a holder.

6 Likes

A very lovely journal, @Deborah813! :blush:

Blank books make me nervous- so much empty space! But they are also full of wonderful opportunities- a story just waiting to be written and experienced :open_book::star_struck:

Thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

@Deborah813 That is really cool! I might not be so intimidated by the blank page with scattered inspiration and nudging … good find! Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

I actually just ordered a bigger journal/grimoire from Amazon. I couldn’t find that specific journal but I did find some similar ones. I found one that says, “Your Mother’s Story”, I put it in my Saved for Later. I think it would be a great thing to leave for my children.

5 Likes