Shaken but not stirred!

About a 2 or 4 hour drive North of Anchorage, there was a 4.1 earthquake.

I felt the big jolt as I was setting up for a Protection Pet spell. I followed through despite how unnerving I felt with the shake.

Then my daughter woke up, I made us some hot oatmeal, put her back to bed and am hitting the hay myself(its 2:25am here).

I will post my spell working tomorrow, but, I am super excited about the new challenge. I have a rose quartz pendulum, her name is Rosica(Rose-eh-ka) and she is a faithful companion. I’ve also been itching to share my first tarot and oracle deck I bought last year that are crystal based, with this lovely family on Spells8.

Till tomorrow… or hah, a few hours!

6 Likes

That’s an intense earthquake! I’m glad you’re alright. I remember there being an earthquake when I was little. But barely anything happened. And I can’t wait to see your Oracle and tarot decks! And of course Rosica! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Glad you’re okay @janelle! I know Alaska has a lot of shakes but that’s kinda a big one. Good luck with your Pet Protection Spell

5 Likes

Ooh scary stuff with the earthquake but glad you’re ok! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Can’t wait to see these tarot and oracle decks and your pendulum! :star_struck:

5 Likes

I’m glad everyone’s okay @janelle!!

The Red Cross has an earthquake app that gives you advice for prepping and what to do after an earthquake. I think you can also add your loved one’s locations to get notifications if they have an earthquake in their area.

5 Likes

Oh goodness, that sounds terrifying! Glad to hear you are safe- you truly have a lion’s heart for plowing through with a spell during an earthquake! You are made of tough stuff, @janelle! :clap: :laughing:

I’m so glad you’re excited about the challenge- I can’t wait to see Rosica (such a beautiful name!) and your decks! :gem::flower_playing_cards: Happy spellwork and stay safe!

4 Likes

Thank you all so much for your good vibes!

Everyone, animals and all are a-okay!

I just posted the spell. Be on the look out for Rosica and my Crystal Tarot and Oracle post :slight_smile:

5 Likes