Sharing Info - Best Crystals for Your Garden 🌿

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to share something quickly that came in my emails this morning before I do some real work for the day lol. This information came from Crystal Vaults.

This is for who anyone may be interested about the best crystals for your houseplants. I’m always burying spell materials in my plant pot and I use crystals as much as I possibly can in my spell work so I thought this was interesting.

Happy crystaling everyone!

Hope everyone has a good day/night xxx

• Moss Agate , known as the crystal of gardeners and agriculture, promotes new growth. It increases the overall health of plants.
  • Garden Quartz contains natural earth elements giving the crystal both incredible Earth energy and grounding properties
  • Malachite is a growth crystal - a powerful conduit of nature’s constant renewal. It is a potent aid in nurturing.
  • Green Calcite brings Wood energy, the energy of growth, expansion, nourishment, and health.
  • Citrine brings the power of the sun. It supports the nutrient system and encourages proper metabolism.
  • Clear Quartz is excellent for amplifying the energies of other stones. They also bring warmth, strength, and vitality.
8 Likes

I have a small greenhouse & a garden beside it. I could put them lining the perimeter of the garden & smaller ones in the starters that are in the greenhouse! Woo hoo! I have a lot of those crystals too! Thank you for sharing!

6 Likes

@jessica72 my house plants wanted me to tell you thank you :pray: So cool I learn something new every day on this site

7 Likes

@Susurrus @LadyAuld.ofChico you’re both very welcome :blush: :sunflower:

5 Likes

This is such a great idea to have a list, @jessica72! :heart_eyes: I’m confident with a few crystals I use now, but I don’t feel that I’ve mastered crystals enough to be sure about knowing which ones are okay/not okay with plants. I really appreciate you taking the time to share this list! :heart:

And gosh, I love how “moss” agate and “garden” quartz are plant-safe- that just feels right :grinning: :+1: :green_heart:

Thank you so much, Jessica! :sparkles:

5 Likes