Shopaholic Hoarding ADD Witch

It looks beautiful!!

9 Likes

Thank you!

9 Likes

I was trying to figure out a better way to organize my tarot cards. I had them in baskets, but that wasn’t working, so I came up with this last night. Another shelf done.

I also put my runes and pendalum board on that shelf. Now my divination tools are all in one place instead of scattered all over the room. Please excuse the dust on the above shelf, I haven’t done that one yet. Lol!

14 Likes

Oh no, now I’m going to be looking around my room for a different way to keep my Tarot & Oracle decks :laughing: My husband is going to be like… I’m running out of space to hang cabinets & shelves & such… I’ll have to plan this one a bit before saying anything :rofl:

10 Likes

It sounds like my husband and your husband would get along very well. :laughing:

10 Likes

I like your skull!

10 Likes

Thank you, I really love it. I bought it from the Witches Moon online store. I was thinking about putting in outside in the garden, but I don’t want it to get messed up.

10 Likes

I’m afraid if Rich gave me a choice between my ‘junk’ or him, I’d say.
“Honey, I’ll really miss you.”

11 Likes

:rofl:I’m afraid that’s the boat I’m about to be in! I love my husband more then my stuff (but I have some really cool stuff). Hard choice, but he is an enabler! Lol!

11 Likes

Ok, update. I have been working on this room everyday this week for at least 30 minutes a day. I am finally see some light at the end of the tunnel. I am not done yet, but it’s nice being somewhat organized. I have all of my herbs on 2 shelves (it’s not as nice as the picture because I found more), all my oils, tinctures and sprays on one shelf, I have a candle shelf, but my candles are pretty much in different places because I have so many. My tarot and divination tools are on one shelf and my books are on two shelves. I’m hoping I can be finished this weekend, but if not, 30 minutes a day is working. :grinning:

12 Likes

I need to get on this train in my room Again, seems like a quarterly thing for me :laughing: Lately I’ve been working on my yard & it’s coming along, but also slowly. It took a couple of weeks before I could see that, “Yes, I am making a difference in the yard.”

I’ll tell you what though, after 22 years of toys & whatnots from my boys & being here… it’s a lot to do even if it is only sporadic throughout the day. Lately on the weekends, I’ve had my husband & kids home that can help me do various things. We even sparked inspiration into 1 of my son’s to continue working on the walkway he started beside the house :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

It has been raining here for the last week, so no yard work. That has helped.

I can feel the difference in the energy of the room. It feels lighter.

9 Likes

Oh I love that feeling! :heart_eyes: I know exactly what you are talking about! It’s the same feeling I get when I finish things in the yard too!

I did get some work done today in courses that made have a similar feeling today.

I also got a small portion of my drawer cleaned out & some crystals put in their homes today. Not much but its a start!

9 Likes

That’s awesome Siofra! A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, right? Hopefully I will finish mine today. It’s so freeing!

9 Likes

It definitely does! Oh that makes me feel better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you get to finish today! :hugs:

9 Likes

Almost done. I know it looks alot more cluttered then the other day becuase I found more stuff. At least I know where everything is now.

17 Likes

15 Likes

Coming along very nicely.

9 Likes

Thank you! Now that I know where everything is, I have to use it before I purchase anything else. I don’t think I will have to buy any candles for the rest of my life. If we lose power for a month, we will have plenty of light. Lol!

9 Likes

Lol, I always keep candle in the house incase we loose power. My lil one freaks out badly. She’s getting a lil better with it.

9 Likes