Shopaholic Hoarding ADD Witch

I have a problem. It’s a rainy day today so it’s a good day for house cleaning before the work week. I don’t know what I was thinking, but decided to organize herbs in my witchy room. Things have gotten out of hand. I have spent four hours just organizing herbs and I haven’t finished yet. What??? It’s not like I have a store! It’s ridiculous how much stuff I have accumulated. I’m literally like a kid in a toy store when I see witchy stuff. Where did all of this come from? I can’t buy anything else until I use what I have.

So, for those of you just starting out on your witchy journey, don’t do what I have done. Start out small and use what you have because before you know it you will have a lot of stuff and won’t be able to find what you need when you need it. :tired_face:

Doesn’t that look all nice and pretty. The rest of the room is a disaster, and I’m not finished!

34 Likes

Well at least you have a knack for arrangement. It looks so warm and Witchy :laughing:

17 Likes

Thank you, you should see the rest of the room. It’s a mess!

14 Likes

I know that feeling, it gets worse before it gets better and the worse stage is usually when there’s somebody at the door

14 Likes

Lol! Your right. I’m going to work 30 minutes a day on this mess until it’s done, and nothing else can come in here unless something else leaves! This is ridiculous. Lol!

13 Likes

Oh… I go through the same thing :laughing: The last time I cleaned my room I wound up having to purge some things because I had so many things that I either don’t use or no longer use.

I had to put myself on a spending freeze of witchy things.

14 Likes

I have continued on it. All the big jars came out from under the bed and now I have the small jars and candle holders under the bed. I’m pathetic, but I’m working on it. Lol!

12 Likes

Look at you go, @Ostara- your herbs are looking great! I don’t know what it is about glass bottles and jars, but they just lure me in. I feel like I could sit in front of a shelf like this and stare at it all day haha. It really looks awesome! :jar: :sparkles:

Congrats to you on your tidying up, sounds like a big project but your hard work is paying off! :heart: :blush:

Blessed be!

10 Likes

Hmm…maybe I need arranging lessons from you Ostara! :sweat_smile: :smiling_face: I have to say my sweet, that your witchy stuff looks…suuuper amaazing! Especially, the way you have arranged them on that shelf…well, they look absolutely out from a witchytale! :heart_eyes: :hugs: :woman_mage:t2:
Amazing job hun and yeah, you’re right about that hoarding tendency of most witches! :sweat_smile: :(including me :joy:) I will try to control myself when I accifentally find myself stumbling upon variety of herbs and crystals and glass jars and besoms and journals…okay too much! :joy: :blue_heart: :sparkles:

11 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria and @Solasta_Amore. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Right? Lol!

10 Likes

I mean, I’m not one to say anything about it because I’m an enabler :rofl: I keep all the pretty jars and stuff because I might find a use for them someday!

But I think your organizing skills are amazing and you’ve done a great job so far!

12 Likes

Awww, thank you @MeganB. I am going to work on it when I get home from work. Just organizing those 2 shelves has helped my brain clutter!

11 Likes

I don’t have much room right now to go crazy but I am getting there slowly but surely and already can’t find what I need when I need it. I am looking and have a small shelf in my cart for later. I am glad you got to fix what you could and no more buying until you use up what you got, LOL.

11 Likes

I just want to curl up with a good book and read at the table that I’m imagining is right under those shelves! I seen to do the opposite with witchy things, at least to this point… I use what I’ve got around. Either I’m frugal or my aesthetic is already witchy? Ha! Maybe both!

12 Likes

I have so much stuff it’s over whelming. One shelf at a time. Lol!

10 Likes

I try not to get all the things… but currently use under my bed, a reusable shoping bag, WB Mason box, a large shallow Amazon box, along with shelves, my nightstand including 1 of its drawers, 2 drawers in my dresser, the shelf in my closet & a hanging cabinet :rofl:

10 Likes

I love that! You gave me the idea of under the bed jar storage. Lol! I have used up all storage so it’s time for me to use it or get rid of it. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

9 Likes

Oh yes! I have jars, candles, crystals, decks… I store whatever I can, wherever I can. :laughing:

9 Likes

so beautifully arranged!

8 Likes

Thank you! I hope it stays that way. Lol!

9 Likes