Show Me Your Wands

Nice love the collection :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Love that your wand is unique and your won style :blush:

7 Likes

Oh i love you altar and the wall hanging to of the triple goddess so stunning

9 Likes

Thanks Travel Witch
I really enjoy making them they are so fun and magical!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Hi – here is a pic of my four wands (well, sort of). From the right …

1. the shortest one is made of oak with clear quartz on the end (you can hold it from either end, whichever feels right to you);
  2. next is a handcrafted milkwood wand that is a mid-size wand that has a great feel to it;
  3. next is one I’m working on carving myself–it’s from a maple tree on my property, and as it is drying, it is acquiring the curve that makes it fit my hand perfectly;
  4. the last (so far) is a piece of hazelnut I ordered from Slovakia that I plan to make into a twisted-rope wand with copper and silver metal running the length in the grooves of the twisted part.

I don’t know about you, but I use my wands interchangeably, selecting the one that I am drawn to for a particular purpose. It gives me a place to focus my energy and intention so that I can better envision my sphere of energy as I work.

Thanks! These are some fantastic-looking wands … you can see the different personalities that the wands have attached themselves to.

18 Likes

@stephen i luv all your wands

7 Likes

Muslim Witch,
Yes the small wand you see I made for Hecate
Thank you

8 Likes

Agreed, @Jeannie1- and you have a real talent for it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ohhhh those are gorgeous, @anon87969570 :heart_eyes: I like that you use them based on which is calling to you- drawing on your intuition seems like a good way to choose. And I believe it- it does look like they each have their own unique personality! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely wands :sparkles::blush:

7 Likes

And blessed with three beautiful wands!!!

7 Likes

Ooh, I love your wands!! And milkwood? I’ve never heard of that but it’s beautiful, they all are!

8 Likes

I found this stick by a beaver dam. It had been cut the perfect length and all the bark taken off by the beavers. The feathers I found on a walk as well. Added some skulls and topped it off with a clear quartz.

16 Likes

@michelle22 thats so cool you found it. It looks great

6 Likes

Wow, @michelle22- what a gorgeous wand! :heart_eyes: That’s amazing that it was basically crafted for you by beavers- it really adds to its character :star_struck: The skulls are a neat touch as well- this wand looks like it is perfect for Samhain and this time of year! :skull: :sparkles:

8 Likes

That’s sick af!!!

6 Likes

Thank you and daughter who was 8 at the time is a Witch in training. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m not sure exactly as it was a custom piece I had made from a Etsy user that I do business with.

8 Likes

Look at that! C4 has a variety pack of wands!
They’re lovely
Garnet

7 Likes

Oh my gosh Tem, that is so elegant.
Sorry, my jealousy bag is leaking.
Garnet

8 Likes

Thank you! :heart::heart:

7 Likes

Bri, I cheated with my first wand. It was a pewter wand about 5" long with a white crystal at the tip and an amethyst ball at the back. Never used it and after the ball fell off I put it away to fix it later. Fast forward 25 years.
Remember the wand I put away where I’d always know where it was? (I’ll be darned it I can find it. :frowning: :sob:)
Last year I bought a selenite wand, wrapped it in clay, stamped a pattern in the clay, baked it and painted it. But you want to know why I made it?
My altar wasn’t aesthetically pleasing. I’M NOT WORTHY! :snake:
Put my selenite wand in its place and everything just came together.
Talk about OCD, and I don’t even use a wand. BUT, my index finger
is mighty!

7 Likes