Show Me Your Wands

@BryWisteria its actually purple but the phone didn’t do a good job representing colours.

So its amethyst bits inside the wand and the crescent moon. And at the tip is the clear quarts.

It was made from the backrest of an old rocking chair :smiley:

Tem.

9 Likes

This is amazing! Did you make this yourself?

8 Likes

20 Likes

This is a wonderful and beautiful idea for a diy wand! It would be amazing to have a tutorial for inspriation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m not a wand fan, but I’m also on another side waiting for an idea or object to spark my creative side to make one.

8 Likes

@BryWisteria your welcome. Glad you like them :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Off yet on topic any recommendations for tools to build the wand? I have the perfect limb but it needs shaped

8 Likes

Beautiful wand, @TheMuslimWitch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh my gosh- so it not only looks gorgeous, it’s loaded with powerful crystals as well!? :star_struck: What a find, Temujin- that wand is one in a million! :sparkles:

My skills with wood crafting are extremely limited- aside from a sturdy pocket knife and sandpaper, I’m not sure what other tools you could use use in the shaping and carving part of the crafting process.

There are a few tips you could check in this thread:

Good luck with crafting your wand, Jim! (and please show us when it’s ready!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Made thee years ago. Top- one is on my Altar. Middle-my daughter made, bottom- I keep in my car on the dash with an herbal/crystal sachet . Consecrated for protection amulet and talisman.

20 Likes

They’re all beautiful and well crafted!! I really like all of them!!! Thanks for sharing!

8 Likes

@magissa i love them all. Great job and it’s so nice your daughter helped

9 Likes

I love your wands very much!!! They are all beautiful, unique, and special :crescent_moon:

Here’s mine, I took it from an old tree (I’m still not sure if that was okay, or I should have taken it from the floor and not from the tree) but I liked its shape, its simplicity, and I use it for my rituals :slight_smile:

21 Likes

@RyuWyn i think it’s beautiful

9 Likes

I had this made for me as I wanted giraffe theme

19 Likes

@nina4 welcome and your wand is great

7 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous, @magissa! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Such a gorgeous and minimalist wand, @RyuWyn- decorations are fun, but there’s something really attractive about a natural look too :sparkles:

Welcome to the forum, @nina4! :heart: Wow- I can’t say I’ve ever seen a giraffe wand before, but that is stunning- what a great way to make your wand your own! Is that a quartz crystal on the end? I love it :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

It has quartz and labradorite. And thank you I love it

9 Likes

16 Likes

Nina
I was just thinking how much I appreciate wood 🪵 and appreciate our plants so much!
This wand is a beautiful gift you have from our plant spirit! What kind of wood is it?
Jeannie

9 Likes

![image|375x500](upload://Ac
PjwJjzTmZrqiovbWPwtAz5THk.jpeg)

I have been blessed with three wands!
Jeannie
Blessed be! :seedling:

19 Likes

Ohhhh a beautiful combo for a wand. And they’re incorporated so beautifully into the wood too! :heart_eyes:

Gorgeous, Jeannie- not only your wands, but your beautiful sacred space too! :sparkling_heart: :blush:

9 Likes