Show Me Your Wands

I’ll begin by showing my wands (I can’t find a couple at the moment). I pass it on to you to show your wand. I thought this would be fun!

23 Likes

So this is like an, “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours?” :parrot: When I get back into my room this morning I will take a picture of my wand. I only have one that I use & it’s made from crystals.

I love yours, does each wand serve a different purpose or just however you are feeling that day?

13 Likes

Yes it it :sweat_smile: and crystals count. Each wand has different purposes.

10 Likes

Oh that’s awesome!

I love my wand, I think it fits me & goes right a long with my Selenite Athame. I love them both but I’m wondering if I should come up with another wand from maybe a branch in my yard from the oaks. I’ll probably just stick with the crystal one. :blush:

9 Likes

Not a great picture, but it will do. This one is made of Amethyst, Aquamarine, Emerald, & Pearl with a solder that has Silver & Tin. It’s a wand that works with the Law of Attraction.

34 Likes

Ooh, I love it!!! I’ve gotta find my main wand. It’s killing me bc I know I just had it!!!

9 Likes

Thank you! You will find it. It’s probably hidden in plain sight! I do that all the time to my kids when I get them things. They are hidden in the easiest places to find them but they get overlooked each time. Oh kids are fun

10 Likes

That’s true!!!

10 Likes

Gorgeous wands, @Christina4 and @Susurrus! :heart_eyes: I really love how the crystal wands look- so elegant and shiny! :gem::sparkles:

10 Likes

I love my wand, I keep it on my moon phase shelf with some other crystals & I make sure to cleanse & charge it under the full moon. I love the clear quartz at each end. Thank you so much!

12 Likes

Hi everyone. Here are my wands

The black one is my favorite. It is made from an Irish bog oak. The bog got drained and the oak tree was used to make the wand. It is several hundred years old. The black and white one is black and white ebony. The curly is rosewood and last is a small selenite wand.

23 Likes

Oh my goodness @crystal24- your wands are gorgeous! :heart_eyes: :sparkles:

Out of curiosity, can I ask if you like to use different wands for different types of casting, or do you find them to all be interchangeable? Quite a few folks have asked questions about using different types of wood for wands- I’m interested to hear if your different types of wands work differently in spells! :star_struck:

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful tools of the Craft! :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

hahah i swear i thought the same thing as you did :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Love the title and @Susurrus comment

8 Likes

So nice! love the wand @ loving @christina4 wand too i need to up my game here lol… Only joking mine is simple i will take a pic when i get my ipad and phone back from the kids Mine is made from a chopstick, had a amethyst on the top and has some purple resin that makes it look awsome

8 Likes

@BryWisteria i don’t use a wand often but the oak wand feels very strong. I use it when I need an extra boost. To me each of the types of wood feels different. Some pulse strength some peace or healing vibes

9 Likes

Siofra, :black_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:
I Love your wand, I get the vibe of purple for some reason! Love the colors and everything goes great!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Oh, well since the post is here. This is my wand made from reclaimed wood!

Tem

24 Likes

I love your wand!! I really like the idea of the triple moon theme!!! I’m making something that is in the works with the triple moon in it. You’ll see it soon. I really like your wand!!!

7 Likes

That’s beautiful- and you have four lovely wands for four different types of spellwork/moods! They really are lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks again for sharing!

I love everything about this wand- it’s beyond gorgeous! And the wand holder too!?! Wow. Just… wow :heart_eyes:

May I ask what the sparkly blue is- a crystal, resin, or other type of decoration? Whatever it is, it really looks stunning! :sparkles:

7 Likes