Show Me Your Wands

I’ll begin by showing my wands (I can’t find a couple at the moment). I pass it on to you to show your wand. I thought this would be fun!

6 Likes

So this is like an, “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours?” :parrot: When I get back into my room this morning I will take a picture of my wand. I only have one that I use & it’s made from crystals.

I love yours, does each wand serve a different purpose or just however you are feeling that day?

5 Likes

Yes it it :sweat_smile: and crystals count. Each wand has different purposes.

5 Likes

Oh that’s awesome!

I love my wand, I think it fits me & goes right a long with my Selenite Athame. I love them both but I’m wondering if I should come up with another wand from maybe a branch in my yard from the oaks. I’ll probably just stick with the crystal one. :blush:

4 Likes

Not a great picture, but it will do. This one is made of Amethyst, Aquamarine, Emerald, & Pearl with a solder that has Silver & Tin. It’s a wand that works with the Law of Attraction.

6 Likes

Ooh, I love it!!! I’ve gotta find my main wand. It’s killing me bc I know I just had it!!!

4 Likes

Thank you! You will find it. It’s probably hidden in plain sight! I do that all the time to my kids when I get them things. They are hidden in the easiest places to find them but they get overlooked each time. Oh kids are fun

5 Likes

That’s true!!!

3 Likes

Gorgeous wands, @Christina4 and @Siofra! :heart_eyes: I really love how the crystal wands look- so elegant and shiny! :gem::sparkles:

3 Likes

I love my wand, I keep it on my moon phase shelf with some other crystals & I make sure to cleanse & charge it under the full moon. I love the clear quartz at each end. Thank you so much!

3 Likes