Sigils for others

I am having a great time putting Sigils together. I saw a post about creating Sigils with coins and beads. Beautiful pieces. I would like to put together Sigils for purchase with my other items at a street fair. My question is this. If i create a Sigil Say like to protect your home. Would it work for someone else even though the sigil was created through my intention.

11 Likes

If you create the sigil to be sold to another, you could include a card with the intention ritual, prayer, meaning, how to use… however you would like to do it. Then the buyer has the choice of following through to activate the sigil once they purchse it for their home or as a gift for someone else

9 Likes

Hello @Lavendergirll!

Sometimes I think setting intentions is kind of like trying to work with the Fae, it’s all in how you word/envision things!

That is to say…
→ If your intention when making the sigil is to protect your home, then no- it wouldn’t help others
→ If your intention is to protect the home where the sigil resides, then yes- it would work for others

Your magick is a wonderful thing and, when your intention directs it to do so, can most definitely effect others/the world around you :blush:

I really like Siofra’s idea here- you could make a general home protection sigil, and then the buyer could activate it (aka “assign” it to their home) and personalize it for their needs.

Wishing you all the best at the street fair- good luck and blessed sales! :raised_hands: :heart:

8 Likes

The sigil can absolutely work for others! Siofra and Bry have already said what I was gonna say :laughing: but I just wanted to chime in, too!

I’ve given sigils as gifts to others, usually in some form of art, and I’ve never had someone tell me it doesn’t work. It’s about how you word it and the other person having the information needed to charge the sigil occasionally.

10 Likes

Thank you so much for responding to my post. I am totally energized because what you suggested about creating little cards to accompany the Sigils which was what I was envisioning :blush: I feel excited to create simple basic Sigils and share them with others.

6 Likes

I am so ready to get started :grin: I always love the responses I get when I ask questions. Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you create! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope it works out!

Please share what you have created! I’m excited to see how they come out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.