SilverBear’s Anointing Oil Recipe for Love, Healing & Protection

Black Circle with Utensils Restaurant Logo
Anointing oils and their use in magic dates back centuries as they play an important role when working with an intention/magical workings.

Many people use these oils in sacred rituals, ceremonies, initiations and to anoint almost any object to keep the magical juices flowing. Most anointing oils will contain plant material, plant spirits are powerful!

In magic, we are calling upon the spirits of these sacred plants to support us in our magical workings. Use them wisely, with respect and be sure to thank them for their aid!

You can anoint just about anything! Your Grimoire, Book of Shadows, car, body, candles, boline, crystals, any ritual tool and even jewelry or talismans.

If you are using essential oils in your anointing oil, make sure you are properly diluting them and do not use directly on the skin unless you know for a fact that, the essential oil is safe to use directly on the skin. Always test a bit on your wrist first as pure essential oils can cause a reaction on sensitive skin.

Magical Anointing Oil which can be used for love, healing, cleansing or purification!

What you need – glass container (never use essential oils in plastic as they can break down the plastic)

Olive oil which makes a great carrier oil for blends that deal with healing, peace, fertility and protection.

Calendula - love, clearing and honoring sun’s energy

Burdock Root - healing, purification, cleansing, protection

Rose petals - love, emotional balance and healing

Dragon’s Blood - Purification, protection and to amplify magical workings

Himalayan salt - love, self-love, protection, purification, cleansing, dispelling negativity

Tulips - love and protection

Lavender - Happiness, purification, relaxation, banishes harmful spirits and promoted sleep

3 Likes

That bottle looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing!! :pray:

Btw, how easy is it to find Burdock root??

2 Likes

Thank you! I found it on that dreaming goddess site. I wasn’t really looking for it until I saw it. LoL.

You can get any herbs you want on ebay or etsy

2 Likes

Oh my I better get busy then I need tulips which are trying to grow here right now Thank you so much for this recipe!

1 Like

@silverbear… what company do you buy your herbs from??

Dreaming Goddess, Etsy and local farm stand in town.

1 Like

Okay now you have turned me on to the Dreaming Goddess site. I am gonna go broke. lol

1 Like

HAHA…sorry…I found that site by mistake and I regret it… #broketoo lol

2 Likes

I am making this today…

1 Like