Simple Ritual For Yule

If you’re looking to add a little extra magick to your Yuletide season, consider trying out this spell for Yule. This spell is designed to bring you happiness, love, and luck during the holiday season and beyond.

To cast this spell, you will need:

• 1 pink candle

• 1 tablespoon of olive oil

• 1 tablespoon of honey

• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon

• 1 teaspoon of nutmeg

Instructions:

1. Start by anointing the pink candle with the olive oil. As you do so, visualize happiness and love entering your life.

2. Then, mix the honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a small bowl. Dip your finger into the mixture and use it to coat the entire candle.

3. Now, it’s time to light the candle. Focus your intentions on the flames, and imagine all the things you hope to accomplish in the coming year.

4. Allow the candle to burn for at least 30 minutes. When it’s time to extinguish the flame, do so by cupping your hands around the candle and blowing it out.

5. Take the remainder of the honey mixture and dab a little on your forehead, heart, and wrists. This will help seal in the spell and ensure its effectiveness.

As you go about your holiday festivities, keep your spell in mind and let its energy flow through you.

With a little bit of magick, anything is possible!

15 Likes

Oh I really like this one! :hugs: Thank you @SilverBear

Always such wonderful ideas for spells & rituals!

11 Likes

I might have enough energy and candles to do something simple like this for the solstice - I’m bookmarking it! Thank you for sharing, @SilverBear

10 Likes

This is so lovely. :black_heart:

Is there a way I can do it without dabbing myself with the honey mixture? :face_with_peeking_eye: I would probably have a panic attack doing that part.

10 Likes

This is really sweet. Thankyou :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Ha! Yes. You do not need to do anything that doesn’t resonate with you. You can dab yourself with plain water if you so desire – or just touch those parts without anything and just “seal the deal” in your head.

My spells are but just a mere guide. Feel free to follow them exactly or add your own twist to them. Do what feels right to you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :christmas_tree:

9 Likes