Simple Ritual to Connect with a Tree

Simple Ritual to Connect with a Tree

Today, I made a small connection with a large tree. I did this by placing my hand on the tree and saying a simple prayer.

The prayer goes as follows:

“Tree so tall, in light I bask,
Take my woes, that’s all I ask.
In your strength, I find my task,
Thanks to thee, for this sacred mask.”

In this sincere request, I asked the tree to take away my worries, and in this connection, I found my purpose. I hope this little prayer can also bring some inspiration and comfort to you. If you are interested, you can try to connect with a large tree in your own time, to see if it can also bring you some positive changes. Thank you.

15 Likes

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

11 Likes

Thank you @matariel for sharing your ritual with us. It’s a lovely picture too :hugs: Those trees are gorgeous :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

This is a gorgeous prayer :heart: :deciduous_tree: :sparkles:

Thank you so much for sharing, @matariel - blessed be!

11 Likes

Another possibility is to visualize yourself becoming the tree. It helps to lean against one. Toes grow into roots. Hair grows into branches. Awareness follows growth in either direction.

I once used this visualization to see about someone I hadn’t had contact with in a long time. The tree showed me that all plants are connected through the roots, so you can travel from one end of the continent to the other, bypassing mountains, deserts, and lakes by going around them.

Once I was able to see the person, I could focus intensely on asking them to contact me. They will, if they have contact info. If not, telepathy is an option only if the other person has some experience in using the ability. Those who are unable to travel but ask for healing can be accessed and cast upon using this method as well as long as the witch is proficient in casting using pure visualization- no tools in hands. This is close to bilocation.

11 Likes

This is nice. In my forest at the entry next to a totem is a tree I’ve named Douglas (you can guess what type of tree it is). I always reach out by hand and ask for permission to connect to the forest of trees as I enter. I will have to try this ritual.

12 Likes

@matariel this is so lovely :heart_eyes: :blush:

@georgia that’s awesome :hugs:

@korvo I just love that! Douglas lol :heart:

12 Likes

I’m so glad you found beauty in it. Trees have a unique way of grounding us.:deciduous_tree::green_heart:

6 Likes

It’s my pleasure! I’m delighted that you enjoyed the photo. There’s something truly special about the wisdom and beauty of trees. Embrace the moments you spend with nature. :deciduous_tree::blush:

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, I’m touched that the prayer resonated with you. Blessed be, and may you find peace and strength in your own connections with nature. :evergreen_tree::sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing such a profound visualization technique. The idea of becoming one with the tree, tapping into the interconnected network of nature, is a powerful reminder of our own place within the web of life. Your experiences with this practice add a fascinating layer to the concept of connection and communication through nature. I appreciate the insight and will surely reflect on this during my next encounter with the trees. :deciduous_tree::herb:

6 Likes

That’s a wonderful practice you have with Douglas. Trees can be such profound companions and gatekeepers to the natural world. I’m honored that you’re considering incorporating this ritual into your visits. May your connections with the forest continue to deepen. :evergreen_tree::palms_up_together:

7 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you, Matariel! Blessings and peace to you too! :green_heart: :hugs: :sparkles:

5 Likes