Since last week challenge

Since we did the Numbers challenge, I see A LOT of angels numbers everywhere, specially 999 and 333. I think its some kind of message, but I’m not pretty sure what are the Spirits (?) are trying to say to me.

Has anyone else had something similar happen?

7 Likes

Greetings @SpanishWitchy!

Sometimes when we learn about or focus on something, our consciousness becomes much more open and aware of it. My guess is that since you delved into Numerology, you’ve become more connected with it. I don’t think it’s too surprising that special numbers are making themselves more known to you now! :blush:

These numbers are both associated with various messages and guidance. There are many sources you could check on either, here are two that I found:

Just a note that 3 is a very significant number in magick, so 3 appearing 3 times is a number of strong magickal power. As 3x3 =9, and 9 appears 3 times, that number can also have specifically magickal connotations

While the guides can help us work out some meanings, I would also encourage you to search for any personal significance these numbers have to you. Where do you see the numbers? Do you believe them to be lucky, or symbolic of something?

It may take time, but I’m sure you will uncover what these numbers mean and reveal any messages or guidance they have for you :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

I agree with @BryWisteria & throughout my entire life the number 3 has been significant for me as well as multiples of 3… I’m also a Celtic following pagan… so there’s that number 3 in Celtic culture & witchcraft of any kind.

You can also check out: Willow Soul, they have drop-downs of the numbers & then lists of reasons you may be seeing them & how they correlate with each other too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.