Snowdrop Flowers!

I could make you some magickal snow water if that’s something you’d like to include in your practice? I don’t know if there’s a thread to share mailing addresses or if that’s something you’d be comfortable with but if so I’d be so honoured to send you a witchy gift

4 Likes

I’d be down for that trade too :joy_cat: we’ve just moved thru a brutal cold spell here~I’ll check what the temps equal in F but here in Celsius it was real feel between -45 and -49 which my brain doesn’t even wrap around and I’ve lived here since birth.
OH snap apparently after -40 it’s the same in C & F…well it was cold :cold_face:

4 Likes

AliceInWonderdab,
That’s really neat I like the moonlight garden never seen it till I just looked it up pretty amazing! I never seen a black flower neither!
Jeannie
Blessed be

4 Likes

I’m all about the black flowers I feel so teenage goth :joy_cat:

4 Likes

AliceInWonderdab,
went for a massage today and while was waiting for my husband to get a massage I went for a walk downtown and found many flowers.:cherry_blossom: a full bag of flowers :hibiscus:. From the flowers that were dropped. I feel the hot sun beaming on my face and it feels so good.I think I’m going to try to make some flower waterThat will be magical. I think it’s helping me to get out and do more. I love the element of earth. I think I’m gonna press some flowers too.
Jeannie

4 Likes

Yikes- that is freezing! :astonished: I hope things warmed up a bit over the weekend and that you are getting some sunshine- stay warm and safe! :pray::sun_with_face:

That sounds absolutely lovely, Jeannie- I am craving warm days and collecting flowers! :bouquet: :blush: I hope you had fun and were able to press some flowers to keep for your memories :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Oh I would love to learn how to press flowers. The spring and summer here we get some lovely ones around here. I used to keep flowers and hang them upside down. I had roses from my mother’s funeral & from my wedding bouquet, then for some reason, my cat thought they were a snack & knocked over the vase & started eating them.

Pressing them is something I had thought of back then but never really looked into. I would love to know how to keep them. That sounds like a wonderful idea.

2 Likes