So happy with how this turned out

I made this protection wreath today. Starting to decorate for Yule winter solstice! We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving as it was a day of mourning . I like to give thanks during the Mabon season.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

22 Likes

Oh it’s beautiful, I love it!!!

9 Likes

Omg thats soooooo pretty. I may need to do something like that. My husband actually randomly found an undecorated wreath, no clue where it came from, and we didnt know what to do with it thanks for an awesome idea.

9 Likes

Thank you. I enjoy crafting things. I also use it for practicing to stay focused on my intent. I sometimes have trouble with it. My mind seems to wonder off without me knowing it. Next thing I know I’m deep in thought on something else. LMLWAO!

11 Likes

Your very welcome. Guess it was put there for you to find. Would love to see it when your done.

11 Likes

I think it’s beautiful! You did such a great job :pentagram: may your pentacle wreath offer your home plenty of protection this coming year! :pray: :sparkles:

It looks like now you do! :laughing:

10 Likes

How pretty! I love the colors!

9 Likes

This is fantastic! It turned out beautiful!

10 Likes

It’s beautiful

10 Likes

Your wreath is beautiful!

9 Likes

Thank you so much. Its nice to have people to share with. Im very thankful for finding you!

11 Likes

This is gorgeous! Now that Thanksgiving has passed, I’ll acknowledge the Christmas/ Yule season. I refuse to let it encroach on my two favorite holidays: Halloween/ Samhain and Thanksgiving (because food, lol). You’ve inspired me to make a new wreath!

8 Likes

That is absolutely beautiful!! :pentagram:

10 Likes

That’s beautiful! @antoinette
Thanks for sharing.

10 Likes

@antoinette oh absolutely

6 Likes

@antoinette it turned out beautifully! :star_struck:

I love to craft things also, I’m actually going to start on a protection, good energy, repel negative energy hanging for my home :wind_chime:, my Yule pinecone of intentions for the upcoming year, & a “witches ball” that I hang on our tree :christmas_tree: then in our room over our bed for the year. I’m still working on my little gnome friend that holds a pumpkin… he will be crocheted, but I was delayed from creating him being down & out for a few weeks in November. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I hadn’t even thought of making a wreath of some kind! I love :heart: yours & how it came out! Great job! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I’m making a witches ball to lol. Then a centerpiece for table, witches bells and I have a few more things I’m stirring around. I found the most beautiful sticks and twigs. Just laying there waiting for me lol.

9 Likes

Ah, yes I’m making some this year for my front & back door & some small besoms to hang in my living room & kitchen.

I need to make a list & head to Michael’s in town :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Gorgeous wreath @antoinette! :pentagram: :sparkles: It’s such a lovely (and magickal!) decoration for the holidays- may it bring many blessings to you and your home :heart:

Same to you- blessed be! :blush:

6 Likes

You did an amazing job on that wreath!!! I love that. I keep Witches bells :bell: up all year long. I have them hanging on each door as well as wrapped in herbs that I keep hanging throughout the year. I just bought a package of the large loose ‘jingle’ bells at the local hobby store. (I got the ones that look really weathered, and then by jute twine. Then just braid little flowers or whatever in the twine during the year depending on the season. I also collect pine cones and dip them in wax and hang them. I tell everyone to write down their wishes or needs on a paper and stick them into the pine cones. Then on Yule, we burn them. Thank you for sharing your beautiful wreath!!! I love it.
Hope you have a blessed Yule season!!!

7 Likes