Soaking up all the knowledge

Hello, my name is Casey and all though I have know about the craft for many years, I am somewhat of a new beginner to actually practicing it. My younger self was hesitant to start my journey in to witchcraft because I assume most people though it a taboo subject. Now that I am older, I have no time for other people’s negative thoughts or their uneducated beliefs. I am here because I want to learn all that there is to offer in the way of knowledge of the craft. I am currently enrolled in two different schools of magic and just finished a 3 degree certification for a third. Like I said, I want to soak it all up like a sponge. I am thrilled to be here and am looking forward to learning all that this website has to offer

17 Likes

Welcome! I’m glad you’re making space for yourself and embracing your path. There is a lot to soak up here, I constantly come back for ideas! I love the Book of Shadows printables. The community is awesome, too. Very warm and inviting. :heart:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @casey12 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Yes to all of this! :raised_hands: I’m glad you’re finding your confidence and stepping in to a more authentic version of yourself. That’s difficult sometimes, but you’re doing it with ease!

I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

10 Likes

Welcome! Soaking up knowledge it the best and there is so much here! I learn something new every day! I’m excited you’re here and I can’t wait to see you around! Blessed Be!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @casey12

It’s nice to meet you, Casey, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Casey, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @casey12! I’m happy that you made it here & have decided to follow what is right for yourself regardless of what other people have to say or think about it. :revolving_hearts: I’m Siofra_Strega, a moderator here at Spells8 & I’m from Cape Cod.

There is a lot of information so feel free to take your time & find what really calls to you & feels right! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Everyone here is very friendly, supportive, & helpful; so someone will be along to help you out as soon as they can. If you have anything to share with us, feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own! :hugs:

I look forward to getting to know you! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Hi @casey12! I’m Kasie! LOL! Otherwise known as Amethyst around these parts. I’m from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you’ve thrown away old thought forms and are here to embrace the new! Sounds like you’ve enrolled up to your ears! LOL! Don’t forget to have some fun with magic too!

If you have any questions or anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @casey12,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome :blush:

Good for you for following your heart and not being afraid to blaze your own trail, Casey- I’m sure your passion will lead you to wonderful things! It sounds like you are doing all you can to further your magickal education and really immerse yourself in the material. I’m cheering for you in your studies! :books::tada::heart:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t shy away from using the many resources here in the forum. There is so much to explore, and you have the wisdom and support of the coven at your back. Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions! :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome @casey12!

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin.

I love this! It’s so true. And you’ve come to a wonderful place to learn from. The website has so much information, but so do the amazing people in the forum.

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

Ashley

5 Likes

Hivmegan b that’s my theory now its my time now and im embarrassing myself my talents and weirdness I just love it

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.