Something A little Different

Usually I share a video – how about something different today and some quick witchery ideas?!

Hope you enjoy and Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I hope you all have a blessed day. :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :santa:

10 Likes

I love these ideas! Thank you! I’m sure I will be able to incorporate some of them this weekend.! Thank you! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Hooray for quick witchy ideas! :partying_face: These are so beautiful! Peace & Harmony, Ornament work, and a Vanilla spell are all perfect for the holidays- thank you so much, @Silverbear! :heart:

6 Likes

Can’t wait to try these out!

6 Likes

Thank you, love the mirror spell, Christmas ornaments and they cinnamon idea. I hope you have a merry Chirstmas and a happy new year @SilverBear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

These are great ideas! I like the ornaments. It would be great to set the intentions for the New Year! Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Silver Bear, what a wonderful idea! Do you know how expensive vanilla sugar is to buy? Not that the beans are cheap.
Bought vanilla paste once, the taste was to rich and yummy, much better than the bottled.
Thank you for the $ saving recipe and for sharing.
You are a gift to us all.
Garnet

3 Likes