Something amazing happened

Blessed be, my magik friends! First, I had a heart attack on Saturday morning. It was a very scary moment, but I made it to the hospital in time and received outstanding treatment. But while there, I looked out the window into the very overcast sky and saw the sky clear into a very distinctive heart shape. I felt peace and hope fill me immediately, as if my I was being told I was going to be okay by my spirit guide. It was amazing! Just had to share.

13 Likes

Are you okay? I hope so. Glad you saw a beacon of hope right then. It was the sky sending you a hug. Sending you healing vibes! Get better soon! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I am feeling better today, tired, but better. And I am home.

6 Likes

So glad to hear that you’re safe and home!!

And… a sign is a sign!! :orange_heart: You know what you saw! Thank you for sharing that bliss with us!

6 Likes

oh I love signs like that! I’m so glad you’re back home and doing better :heart: look after that beautiful heart of yours :heart:

5 Likes

That is truly awesome. It sounds like something that could be life altering. Your Craft must have an eye on you. :slight_smile: May the Craft serve and bless us all.

7 Likes

OH @brenda10 what a wonderful confirmation. I am so glad you are alright. Take care of yourself and rest… hope someone else will pamper you tomorrow and you can put your feet up and just float like the balloons in the Macy Day parade.

Gratitude and thanks to your spirit guides for giving you comfort when you needed it most.

4 Likes

Welcome home, @Brenda10- it was a trying time for you and I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better now :pray: Sometimes the light really does come after the darkness- may your inspiring sign be a premonition of wonderful things and happiness to come. You deserve it! :heart: Rest up and be well, Brenda!

5 Likes

Wow, that is very scary! I’m glad you made it to the hospital in time! Seeing the heart had to be comforting :heartbeat:

6 Likes

Good, I’m glad you are better. Sending you lots of good thoughts! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Oh! Thank goodness you are okay! That must have been really scary. I’m very happy that you are doing okay now. It sounds like they were letting you know that they had your back and that you would be okay through this. I hope you continue to get better and stronger!

Blessed Be

7 Likes

I am so thankful you are alive and were given such a wonderful sign while in the hospital. I wish you patience on your road to recovery and a path full of wise doctors to help you heal.

6 Likes

@brenda10 Hope you are improving each day. Be gentle with yourself. Just letting you know that you continue to be in my prayers.

4 Likes

@brenda10 , I am so happy to hear that you are doing well , and I am confident that you will do even better moving forward.
Please take care :heart:
Blessings

5 Likes