Somnia Tarot and a New Shadow Work Spread!

I finally did a flip-through of my new Somnia tarot deck that I got! I love it, and I know if you’ve been watching the Freebie Friday posts the last two weeks you’ve seen a few of the cards. Now’s your chance to see them all! Plus, if you stick around to the end of the video, I demonstrate a new tarot spread I created for shadow work.

The tarot spread is to either get you started if you don’t know where to begin or to just give you a bit of direction if you’re stuck in the process. I’ve even created a printable to use for the spread that you can find on my website → What's in the Darkness? | Shadow Work Tarot Spread + Free Printable! | 'Round the Cauldron

9 Likes

I can’t wait to use this spread on the new moon. I wonder though is the new moon the only time I should be doing shadow work? I’ll admit when when I first started shadow work it was hard and messy Andi thought for sure it was going to kill me but since my epiphany moment I can’t wait to see how else it positively impacts my life

5 Likes

Oh, no no no. Shadow work is an ongoing process, not just something that has to be done once in a while or only at certain times. I have a video on YouTube about shadow work that’s almost an hour long lol let me grab the link for you!

5 Likes

Here you go!

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this with me. I’m gonna go watch it now. :grin:

4 Likes

Ohhhh those are some gorgeous cards! :heart_eyes: Thank you so much for the flip-through and the free goodies too- that’s really generous of you, @MeganB :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes