Sorry for lack of posting

So a few updates.

Bella has made a full recovery. Her eye healed so much better than expected and you can’t even tell she had anything done. She has more energy and acts she is a puppy again. She can catch things better and lives to jump and catch so that thing was hindering her sight some.

Work is just work. I love my job, but hate that they hired so many people just to fill spots. It creates a hectic work environment. As with anywhere those that care end up picking up other slack. Now that I’m back full time I am hoping we can retrain people and replace others to create a better work environment for everyone.

I will be posting a good bit this week. We did have a death in the family and will be travelling this week, but I’m not driving the whole time so gives me time to catch up with everyone here.

9 Likes

Im so happy that Bella healed! Seems like shes a good spirited pup! :two_hearts: and im so sorry for your loss! You have my condolences.:pensive:

6 Likes

It’s so great to hear about Bella’s recovery!! :smiley: And also that you found a driving partner!

Having lazy coworkers is the worst. It seems that you are getting things done. Hopefully they can get motivated by your mindset.

4 Likes

Glad Bella is doing good and recovered fully. I believe my husband would agree with you on the hiring of people to just fill spots, and it becoming more so a hectic work place. Definitely having some that slack and just don’t give as much effort as others.
Sympathies for you and your family for the loss.
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

Yay for Bella making a complete recovery! That’s so nice to hear. And you have my condolences on your loss. :pray:

4 Likes

Hooray for Bella! :dog::two_hearts: I’m glad to hear she is doing so well- I think she must be very grateful for your help in her healing process :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Sorry to about the loss in your family and the challenges at work- I’m sending good thoughts your way! Have a safe trip and hope to hear from you again soon :pray: Blessed be!

2 Likes

I am so happy to hear Bella is doing well. And, I am sorry for your loss. I enjoy your posts, so I look forward to reading more!

3 Likes

HI, I am so happy that Bella made a full recovery! :dog2: :blush:

I am very sorry for loss and I hope you have safe travels! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Love and light :star2:

3 Likes