Sorry I've been absent

Sorry for being so unavailable of late. Family was in town for summer visiting and then my stepmother died…it was expected, but that didn’t make it any easier on the family.

But things are back on track. I’m still reading for the book club and even though I haven’t had time to cast much, I’m still at it when I can.

I’ve started a new novel and a copywriting course as well. I’ve decided that just because the government considers me disabled, I will find a way to at least supplement my income via my own efforts at working somehow.

So that’s the update! I’ve missed you all! And I’m so happy to be back.

15 Likes

Welcome back @August_Wandering. I can understand the family visiting, I had family visiting in May.

I am sorry for you & your family’s loss. :people_hugging:

Awesome starting a new novel! Good luck on that adventure! I used to love to write different stories & poems & letters… just all kinds of things. I hope you do well with the copyrighting courses you are taking also! That’s got to be exciting for you!

We have missed you, but understand that sometimes life happens & as soon as you’re ready, we will be here for you as much as you need :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Welcome back! You have my condolences on your loss. Even if it’s expected it can be difficult. There’s no right or wrong amount of time to grieve.

Still, I’m glad you’re back! Hope things get better for you!

10 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss :pray: :people_hugging: I am happy to see you back, though, and pursuing things that you enjoy :heart:

9 Likes

Welcome back, @August_Wandering! :heart: We all understand that life happens- the coven will always be here to welcome you back with open arms. It’s great to hear from you again! :blush:

My heart goes out to you and your family- I’m so sorry about your loss :pray:

The novel and course both sound so exciting- congrats to you on embarking on this new adventure! I’m wishing you all the best with your writing and reading- good for you for pursuing your interests while exploring ways to supplement your income. I’m cheering for you! :raised_hands:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

10 Likes

Many thanks to you all! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

I’m very sorry for your loss. Sudden loss has its own sorts of pain even if it’s, in some ways, kind for not being drawn out.

I joined while you were focusing on your family and health so I wasn’t quite aware that there was an absence to note, but I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

@August_Wandering
I’m so sorry for your loss, sending healing to you and your family.
With love :heart: and light :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Welcome back @August_Wandering. Expected loss is still hard. I’ve lost 3 grandparents in that manner (2 to cancer, 1 to Alzheimer’s). I don’t think knowing the time is coming makes it any easier, there is still that hole when they are gone. I am sending healing energy to you and your family.

The novel and course sound exciting! My niece is disabled but she calls it different-abled! She is stuck mentally around 12 years old but has the cheeriest outlook on life. She says it’s not that she can’t do things, it’s just that she does them differently. I learn so much from her every day! Keep your head up to the sun. We are glad to have you back!

6 Likes

Aww… thanks everyone! You’re all so sweet! Everything is going all fine now. My dad is doing well and seems to be moving past my stepmother’s death. After such a long illness, I think he’s actually experiencing a little relief along with his grief.

And thanks also for all the best wishes on the book and course. I’m very likely going to use the course to market my own books and I’m going to try to set up a part-time sound bath healing venture. Have I mentioned I’m a registered metaphysician? I work with Solfeggio Frequencies, the Schumann Resonance and chakra points.

If anyone is ever interested in learning about these subjects, I’m more than pleased to share my knowledge with other coven members!

And I have a little tale I want to share with you all about an interaction with the Fae during this death in my family, namely in the form of birds…hummingbirds to be specific. Where would I post something like that?

6 Likes

I’m glad to hear everything is going better for you and that your dad is on the journey to healing :pray:

I didn’t know you work with all of those energies! If I remember correctly, @marsha also pays attention to the Schumann Resonance. I had never heard of it before she posted about it. I’m sure, if you wanted to make a more detailed post about it, many people would be interested in reading what you have to say :blush:

You can put it in Witchy Wisdom or A Sacred Space :heart:

6 Likes

Hello there @August_Wandering I joined this coven while you were away and I look forward to getting to know you! My condolences for your loss and as you transition to a world where your loved one is no longer present on this plane. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Awesome! I’ll write something up this week. Yes, I work with lot of different energies. I have a theory on quantum physics, the Solfeggio Frequencies, the Shumann Resonance and the energy manipulations performed by we witches! I’m currently training as a Sound Healer too. I’m a bit hyperactive when it comes to learning new things…I simply cannot get enough of new information and new ways of seeing this world! :grinning: :heart: :grinning: :heart:

6 Likes

I am happy you experienced family bonding time, but am so so sorry for your loss. You’re right…even an impending passing is not made easier by its knowing.

Still new to the forum, but I believe if you are ever in need for anything, all you would have to do is ask. Your support is here for you, luv. :wolf:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.