Spaced Out but here i AM

Well good morning beautiful souls here with me now! I am introducing myself, and eager to LEARN LEARN LEARN, as much as i possibly can! I am a “baby witch” although my magick has always been within me. The gifts of a long lineage of witches you could say… im looking forward to reading about some magickal expericences youve had & sharing some of my own. Finding common ground with other real people out there will be a nice refreshment as well as give me a sense of belonging!! I have a couple rituals i have practiced & would love to hear about some of your favorite beginner spells/rituals/crafts!! Im going through alot in life & have been told i have someone blocking me, my finances, my progress, etc. I also feel as if my familiars (my kitty named Gandhi, she/her) sight is being blocked in order to keep her from protecting me/warning me of their presence. Any knowledge or help u might have to lift or help with that would be appreciated!! Also interested in releasing spells, spells to welcome positivity, self love, confidence, clarity, or to rid one of bad habits, toxic people or anything not for me!!! I do realize there is a whole section with nothing but spells, but figured it wouldnt hurt to reach out here as well!!! I am 32 yrs old. Boise idaho, love the outdoors and grounding. Love the cosmos & believe the chaos amongst them tells a story from the past for each of us! Im a momma of a beautiful lil 9 yr old " grown " babygirl. Shes my light. And she encourages me to shine my own, to not get stuck in the darkness, and helps me practice from time to time!! Anyone else here practice with their little ones.? Any advice on that??? Id love to hear about experiences with that also! Thanks for reading & we will talk soon!
Love & Light

7 Likes

I forgot to ACTUALLY introduce myself…bahaha typical.
Names ERICA, close friends call me E, i go by Breezy in public. Buuuuutttt yall can call me whatever :kissing_smiling_eyes::upside_down_face::disguised_face:

5 Likes

Welcome!

My name is Ailey. I’m from Georgia. I’m a baby witch too… about 2 months in to formal study, but I feel like I’ve been here forever. It is definitely home! I have learned so much I. 2 months and went from terrified to confident and truly st ease. There are so many resources to check out! The courses are amazing and the weekly challenges have been so much fun!

I have 4 children, but I don’t exactly practice with them. We try to live very clean and green, we spend lots of time in nature, we are very in tune with the seasons, we celebrate a quirky mix of religious holidays and the wheel of the year. But we’ve always done that!

I am looking forward to getting to know you! Welcome again’

8 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome :infinite_roots: @spacedout_e

It’s lovely to meet you! I am Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us.

There is a lot of great information here, and an excellent place to start is with the Lessons. There are also a lot of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, just ask, Q&A!

Blessed Be :triquetra:

6 Likes

Hi @spacedout_e! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Wow. You’re looking for a wide area of spells. Luckily for you, you’re in the right place. I would second going through the Courses, they will give you an idea of how to write your own spells!

But there is also a wide area of Spell Collections on-site for you to peruse and take your pick from. Most are simple to do with things you can get from the store.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Merry meet Erica @spacedout_e,

Welcome to the forum and welcome home! :blush: Congrats to you for embracing the magick you always had inside you. Your exciting formal journey into magick has begun! :sparkles:

The first thing that comes to mind when someone is blocked is to do a simple Unblocking Spell. This Elemental Road Opener is a popular one:

Element Road Opener Unblocking Spell
Road-Opener-Spell-Recipe-Wicca-360x240

Amethyst came to the rescue with the link to the Spell Collections- throughout the various groups of spells there, you should be able to find plenty of options for all of these intentions! :blush:

It was helpful for me when I was getting started, so I just want to add in that if you ever find yourself lacking spell ingredients or a spell isn’t exactly what you want, you can usually customize and adapt the spell to best suit your needs. And, when you feel ready, go ahead and give crafting your very own spells a try! There is a great guide here: My Spellwriting Process as well as a full lesson here:

How to Write Your Own Spells
Writing-your-own-spells-Wicca-360x240

Again, no pressure to jump into writing your own spells right now- but don’t hesitate to give it a try when you feel ready! Spellwriting is a very freeing and personal way to further develop your Craft :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.