Spell bags

Aww thank you I can’t wait to start crafting, I really should make them more often. This is the beginning of the spell bag so far

10 Likes

@kirsty4 I love it. It looks great. :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I agree- that is a fantastic idea for a challenge! Thank you, Kirsty, I have added spell bags and pouches to the challenge to-do list :spell_pouch: :blush:

I know it’s still in the works, but I think it’s already looking great! Nice work, Kirsty! :sparkles: :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Aww thank you :slight_smile: I will post the end result

8 Likes

@kirsty4 I love it! :two_hearts::heart:

9 Likes

Spell bag completed.

Spell jar - good luck and health

Bergamot - Money, prosperity and sleep. Protects from both evil and illness. Good for luck and wealth. Increases magical power. Element Fire. ( still to add I’m sure I have this herb)

Bay Leaf - Protection, success, purification, strength, wisdom and healing, also increases psychic powers. Element Fire.

Sage - Used for self purification and cleansing. Helps grief and loss. Healing and protection, also increases wisdom. Element Air.

Alfalfa - Money, prosperity and a happy home, also anti-hunger. Generosity and luck. Element Earth.

Lavender - Magical uses include healing, sleep and peace. It also promotes chastity and love. Increases longevity of life, tranquility and happiness. Element Air.

Candle - dressed with rosemary oil, obsidian crystal, amethyst crystal and lavender and sage herbs.

10 Likes

Honestly it depends on the spell. all herbs are great for spell bags .

10 Likes

Ta-da! Look at that beautiful bag, it turned out lovely. Congrats, Kirsty - may it serve you well! :spell_pouch: :blush: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Beautiful! Such lovely work! :silver_heart: :black_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you I think it has inspired me to make them more often :spell_pouch:

8 Likes

@kirsty4 It looks amazing, so cute. You inspire me to make some :partying_face:

8 Likes

On I’d love to see some pics of that is ok, I’m glad I have inspired you @tracyS

8 Likes

Starborn,
I didn’t know onion :onion: was a :herb: herb!
Most of the herbs I know about but have not really worked with them as much as I’d like too!
Thank you Starborn I copied your list on my book of shadows!
Jeannie

9 Likes

Kristi4,
I like how you wrote down all the herbs :herb: for your spell bag! I recently made a spell bag and I was terrible about writing it down! I wonder if there’s other people that lack that very step! It’s so important to be able to see what steps you made later!
When I get home I’ll post my spell bag I made last month!
I love ur spell bag it’s charming!
Love and light

10 Likes

That’s awesome! May the inspiration and creative energy continue to flow for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ohhhh exciting! Would love to see your spell bag, Jeannie! :spell_pouch: :grinning:

10 Likes

I used Rosemary which is one of favorite herbs to use! It has many uses to contact your spirit guides and protection
:herb:Rose :rose: - self love, self esteem,
:herb:Yarrow - Be Strong
:herb:Calendula- Attract Strength :sun_with_face:
:herb:Pendant- Rose Quartz
Jeannie

9 Likes

Such a beautiful spell bag, love the design I hope it serves you well :spell_pouch:

9 Likes

It’s gorgeous, @Jeannie!! The flowery embroidery on the front is a really nice touch, and I love the colors you’ve used too. Beautiful work - may it bring you many blessings! :spell_pouch: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

BryWisteria,
Thank you, I recommend using sigils if you can you can do all sorts of of them! I used the antlers because it represents strength too and the purple band is to use my wisdom and third eye all the time, and I used it when I had to give an offering to Hecate and so I would have the strength to go to court and face many challenges. I had called my ancestors for protection and her advice for help.
I used red so I could be grounded for the middle world and I think I even used lavander to stay calm.
I am excited to work with a spell bag for this challenge because I have another wonderful feeling about my craft. It will have a different feel to it!
I really wanted to use a black bag for protection!
Thank you Bry I am thinking about what to do next! I hope you have fun crafting and your week goes well!

6 Likes

I can tell that each item and aspect of your beautiful bag was chosen with care. It’s a very potent spell bag - nice work! :spell_pouch: :sparkles:

Thank you so much, Jeannie! I appreciate it :pray: Wishing the same to you - have a lovely weekend! :heart:

4 Likes