Spell suggestions... All hands on deck please?

Nicki, such wisdom. 25 Garnet :heartpulse: for you.
It doesn’t mean anything, wish it did.

9 Likes

Maiden, Mother and Crone - all part of the natural cycle. It sounds trite. You are feeling the Crone, and it sucks! I can’t describe how clearly I understand what you are feeling, but I do, and wouldn’t wish that on anyone. You are phoenix_dawn. You will rise from the ashes of this relationship to shine upon a new day, even if it doesn’t seem that way now.

11 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re going through all of this Phoenix and that things seem to be spiraling out of control. I don’t know if I have anything else to recommend that hasn’t already been said but I just want to encourage you to remember our most recent tarot reading about Strength. Sometimes what we need isn’t a cord cutting or releasing. Sometimes we just need people to lean on, shoulders to cry on, ears to talk to, and friends to hold us (even if it’s only virtually) :revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you everyone for all the support. @MeganB I do remember our tarot reading and I woke up this morning after repeating the cord cutting like Laurie suggested and receiving all this support from everyone here feeling calmer and more at ease. I can’t say In words how grateful I am to all of you for loaning me your wisdom and strength right now but I hold you all in such a special place in my heart and pray good blessings come to you all.

@annmarie2 if there’s one thing I have learned it’s that nothing is a coincidence I have been where you are right now several times times up until just a few months ago and without going into too much detail on the forum I can say that casting a circle is not just for protection at the altar. As a victim of domestic violence and an empath a protective circle is my first line of defense so to speak. It literally saved my life with seconds to spare before I had enough and walked away so keep that in mind and if you need to talk my inbox is open

10 Likes

@BrightBear You know, I never compared Divorce with PTSD but they sure match up. Maybe we should treat divorce like a PTSD for the wounded partner.

8 Likes

I actually have PTSD thanks to my estranged husband

6 Likes

So sorry to hear, with little ones too, it’s not correct for him to leave, imo.

Provide some methods that could be of use, but of course these are just recommendations, go with what you feel.

Perform some sort of beauty/vanity spell (it’s been a decade ago that I’ve used one found on another website, don’t have it anymore, recall it incorporating seashells, think it include the spirits of the ocean, mermaids and Venus, something like that, but definitely included sand and seashells - it took some months but it kicked in, and/or try to come across something similar or find one that draws to you). There is a possibility that you have to get back out in the dating scene sometime if the divorce goes through, and would assume it has been a very long time, there could be fear and hesitation of dating. Also, a beauty spell can help to put the attention on yourself over him, make yourself feel good, *pretty yourself up more, feel pretty and a little vanity helps with a lot of taking the attention off of others. It could take some months to kick in, but again strong possibility that you have to get back out there, even if not, again nice to attend to yourself.

It might be too late, but I do recall a video from YouTuber, Ashera she talks about how to use magic witchy methods to keep one significant other in line, and also to use on your children when the time comes, to bind the family. As a mother and wife, it’s one duty to do that, she rationalizes it pretty well. If you guys do get back together, could try that out. Or even now, still married, so there is still a connection to work with. It’s more effective to do it when he was there living with you. If this is a route you would consider. Here is the video, she also has a number of good videos on relationships and such: https://youtu.be/VWVGgdyOCjs

Outside of the unseen world, some of the tips I do recall about getting back together and/or getting over, is to go “no contact” for 30 days (there is a lot of material on the internet regarding this) ultimately break contact for 30 days. When and if you do contact him, bring up positive experiences, like for example, if you are somewhere and/or saw something that was a pleasant memory to him with you, you can say “I was going through our things or I’m here and there and reminded and found and saw this or that, that was such a nice time, the prettiest sunset we saw, or the best meal we had, remember those shooting stars, that was spectacular” etc. I wouldn’t bring the children into the memory frame, need to make it about him and you to lure him back. If it was about the children, he wouldn’t have left to begin with, just make it about a time he was the happiest with the two of you. It’s associations and drawing the attention to a good time, think about the tarot card 6 of Cups with this method. Finally, there is nothing wrong with trying and saying “I think/feel very strongly we can work through this and have a very successful marriage”.

These are just a few examples in my experience. Just throwing somethings out there. Either way, sending you :two_hearts: and :sparkles: and hugs!

9 Likes

Child! I survived one divorce, you survived what, three.

Garnet, 25 :heartpulse: X2 for you.
Love you Miss M.
We’re you’re home and family.

8 Likes

Awwww thank you @Garnet 2 1/2 technically but I love the garnet :heart:s :grin: I love y’all too and thank you again for the love and support

7 Likes

Mine too. He’s a covert narcissist and an addict with huge anger management problems

5 Likes

Ugh! I am so sorry! Girl, you have been through so much! It speaks volumes about the strength of your spirit. My father was a covert narcissist and my ex-husband is now. After my divorce, I dated a malignant, overt narcissist who was very dangerous. Unfortunately, I feel like empaths are like bright, flashing lights to narcissists and they can’t resist us. Oh joy! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Most definitely I used to ask each person I met that was narcissistic or just toxic in general “do I have a bullseye on my back or are y’all sending up smoke signals flagging me as an easy target for your friends to abuse and hurt too?”

3 Likes

BrightBear, Have you ever noticed that we seem to be drawn to men like our fathers?

5 Likes

How can you mend a broken heart?, nice song by the way…
I was on the brink of let hell loose, but recently I’ve got an email from Biddy Tarot showing the 5 of swords reversed.
Isn’t it time to move on and leave the trash behind?. I did my own reading: princess of cups, 6 of pentacles R., Hangedman and death R.
I could not be more appropriate!
Not worth to fight or argue. I decided to stay and be happier doing all that makes. He’s not going to change and I read somewhere that we can actually die from a broken heart.
Lasting love is very rare. If we get it, fantastic. Humans can have up to five couples in a life time?
You should check where Venus signs you both have.
Aries and cancer in Venus are not soulmates, but never boring.
I will let him wear the trousers from now on, I don’t need mine😂.
It’s gonna take time to heal, but once all has been said and done, Be happy because no other than yourself is worth to live a wonderful life.
Take care!:two_hearts:

5 Likes

And men to our mothers…!
In the case of men we want to get back inside the womb.

5 Likes

In the case of women, isn’t the first man they take as a role model?
Or even an ideal lover?
In both cases, reality check happens sooner or later and we find grass is greener on the other side🤣

4 Likes

I read recently an article from a well known doctor in UK.
Sing even if you bring the house down, the brain releases endorphins like cannabis.
My partner hates it, but gets me in the mood to jump in the kitchen to cook or do house chores.
I will never win the X factor it Britain’s got talent contest, but I feel fantastic afterwards :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Basil, anatomically, a heart cannot break but it surely can be bruised.
you can’t make someone love you and love cannot survive one sided.
Be at peace, my friend, let your heart hope and love may just find you.
Be safe, be soothed and know that you be loved.
Garnet

9 Likes

Wise words and wiser woman.
As a former chef I always said: I like French omelette so much that I can not have the same day after day.
Variety is the key, life is too short to feel sorry for myself.
My spice cabinet is well stocked. When comes around whining I respond: I cook you eat, end of!:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Read quite a few articles about narcissism recently.
Bit late I learnt not fight them, best strategy? - Ignore them.
Easier said than done, though!

6 Likes