Spell to break bad habits

Hi friends,

I’m struggling very severely with a bad addiction to shipping & material items as a coping mechanism. I’ve ended up in debt, and as a disabled someone living on SSI, this is bad. I’m wondering if anyone has any spells for breaking bad habits? My preference is for charm bags or jar spells as having a physical reminder of my intent helps me.

11 Likes

Hi @SusannahsDaughter :wave:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re struggling with this. Having a habit that negatively affects your life is something that should be taken care of as soon as you can. With something like this, you mentioned that your shopping is a coping mechanism. Psychologically speaking, I think you’ll need to get a handle on whatever you’re coping with first. Otherwise, you may end up replacing one bad habit for another and that’s not conducive to healing nor will it help you in the long run.

Without knowing what you’re coping with or what your options are, I’ve gathered some helpful links for you that will hopefully help point you in the right direction.

And here are some spells that might help with the bad habit.

Hopefully, there is something here that can help you! :heart:

11 Likes

I am right there with you! I feel like I shop for unnecessary things just to make me feel better and impulsively! And the bad thing is when my son graduates this month I’m going to lose a significant amount of income! I should have been saving this money or paying off my debts! I don’t have any suggestions but we’ll get through this!

6 Likes

Sending solidarity and love your way :heart: we’ll prosper soon! :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: I’m going to be talking with my therapist about my spending habits monday! Hopefully we can figure some skills out then. I’m going to check into these resources, thank you!

5 Likes

You’re very welcome :heart: I hope you can find some peace soon!

5 Likes