Spell8 Community is such a blessing!

I just wanted to give the community a big hug for accepting me into your family! I love Spell8 and feel so much at home here. It is so nice to have a place to go where you can get to know other genuinely good people who are not going to look at you sideways for your very personal beliefs or judge you for who you are in the least. I am almost done with my self initiation course and I am so excited to move on to Spellcasting 101. I’m creating my Book of Shadows and my Book of Mirrors.

I will have to purchase a few items and then I will be able to do the ritual! So nervous but so excited at the same time!

This past weekend I cleansed my altar and it felt so good to put to use what I have learned so far!

Oh! And I want to send a special hug to MeganB! Her tarot readings have been spot on for me and I am so, so glad I met her! She has been so helpful!

Blessed Be everyone and have a magical week ahead!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

16 Likes

We are happy to have you! That’s great that you’re just about finished with the 1stbset of courses! There is so much to learn but it’s so much fun to learn & then practice what you know. :relaxed:

Have a great night & I good luck with your further studies. If you have any questions, feel free to ask & someone be will be with you shortly! :heart: :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Congrats on approaching the end of your Self Initiation Course- I know you’ll do amazing with your ritual, have fun with it! :heart::blush: It sounds like you are thriving on your magickal path, @stephanieanne76 and I am so happy for you :partying_face:

Thanks for taking the time to reach out and share the love- you are a blessing and Spells8 is lucky to have you! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

I’m cheering you on as you continue your studies, Stephanie. Lots of love and blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Aww thank you so much :heart: :people_hugging: I’m glad to have met you, too!

This community really is a great one. It makes me beyond thrilled that so many people are comfortable here and feel safe :tada:

6 Likes

Congratulations on being almost done with the self-initiation! That’s a big step! I love this group too, I wouldn’t know where I’d be without it. Certainly more lonely and magicless. :hugs:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.