Spells8 Calendar Troubleshooting

Do you think we could add the full moon and new moon to the Spells8 calendar? I love having it in my calendar so I don’t forget! :exploding_head::laughing:

12 Likes

Same here! The calendars are very helpful for keeping track of things. I know I’d be lost without mine! :laughing:

I took a look and I am seeing the Full Moon on the calendar:

Blue is the Spells8 Forum Calendar that lists events and happenings in the forum, and orange is the general Spells8 Calendar for all magickal holidays and happenings.

If you don’t currently have the Spells8 Holiday Calendar, no fear! It can be downloaded and added to your calendar here:

Spells8 - All 2024 Pagan Holidays Calendar (print and/or download)

(A note that there is a Southern Hemisphere version available, as well as specifically Roman/Norse/Celtic/Lunar calendar options too)

Wishing everyone a bright and blessed full snow moon tomorrow! :full_moon_with_face: :tada: :sparkles:

13 Likes

Yup, it’s as @BryWisteria said :heart: there are several different holiday calendars, including one that’s just for Moon!

12 Likes

Ok. For some reason I can find the first one that @BryWisteria has in blue. I found other calendars from 2023 but none for 2024. I guess i can’t find the ones for 2024. Could you direct me there? I never knew there was more than 1!

12 Likes

Ok. I found the ones for 2024. I’m not too smart sometimes :rofl::laughing: now they’re not showing up on my calendar! :melting_face:

11 Likes

I’ll send you a PM :heart: @Sivonnah

Well, if you need more help than what @BryWisteria posted :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Hooray! :partying_face: No worries, Sivonnah- I know it can be tricky with all the different calendars out there. But it sounds like you found it, so that’s awesome!

Which one isn’t showing up? Is it definitely selected? If you look on your calendar page, there should be a spot where all of your calendars are listed. You can choose which ones are shown on the big calendar space (the ones that have a check mark next to them)

Here’s a screenshot:

Calendar2

10 Likes

I downloaded all pagan holidays, lunar calendar and I think northern hemisphere wheel of the year. I know I don’t need them all. I tried a few to see if a different one worked. I tried on 2 devices too with same result!

So I checked the calendar settings too, I refreshed the app and restarted my devices to no avail!

I dont know :woman_shrugging:

Edit: I updated my apps too

11 Likes

Hmm… let me dig into the calendar and see if there’s something weird happening.

11 Likes

Ok! @BryWisteria @MeganB I got it! I had to load it on my laptop!
Thank you!

11 Likes

Woohoo! You go, Sivonnah! :partying_face:

I’m glad it’s working for you now - enjoy your calendars! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Hope you have the best day love :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::purple_heart::people_hugging:

10 Likes

Woohoo! I’m glad you got it working, @Sivonnah :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Next project is Notion! :laughing:

7 Likes

I’m here when you need me! :joy:

7 Likes

Thank you! :blush::purple_heart:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.