Statue of Isis: I'm feeling unsure

Even prettier than I imagined! She’s in full color and spreading Her wings!

Perhaps make her a pedestal so that she’s rising above all the stones and other objects

7 Likes

She does rise above all other things on the altar.

9 Likes

Hi Christina,
Been awhile my dear friend, I love how well your alter turned out! I feel a deep connection to Isis and wanted to thank you for this post!

I am working towards a spell that cosmic curiosity and Alan had and for 14 days I am praying :pray: and am devoting some of my time to Isis! Thank you for sharing your wisdom!
Jeannie

9 Likes

I love your Isis statue! She’s gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Artemisa,
It is very beautiful and there’s so many I want! They have the bronze, wood and ceramic! So much there I can’t wait to get a new bee :honeybee: to the collection of Gods and Goddesses.
Jeannie

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 A beautiful Isis statue. I had one that I made on my own but the wing broke off…i took this as a sign that she was perhaps not happy with it.I have been gifted a new Isis statue.

I wrap the red linen around her each morning as the Egyptians dressed the statues in the temple each morning. I also cover her up at night.

9 Likes

Celestial Moon,
You have a gorgeous statue that is so powerful even if it was broken, it doesn’t matter because sometimes broken is good because then we learn our strengths and not allow weakness to evade our strengths!
In Japan I think they honor, brokenness and away like if you think of a vessel, that is broken it’s not garbage it will end up being used for Art :framed_picture: in the dirt etc ceramics despite the brokenness! I forget what they call it! Anyone Claireaudience here!?
Jeannie

8 Likes

Kintsugi, maybe? It’s the Japanese art of repairing things that are broken with gold. I believe part of the philosophy is that the things that make something unique are worth celebrating rather than hiding :blush:

7 Likes

I used glue then covered the crack with gold leaf. She is now above my bed so I have Isis on my altar and in my bedroom. I didnt think it honourable to throw it away.

8 Likes

Cosmic Curiosity,
I definitely feel that she is trying to get your attention and help you heal your wounds that need attention. Just because we have brokenness doesn’t mean we’re garbage. Maybe a piece of her is broken because you didn’t see your beauty with some part.
We are so complex and maybe she’s trying to get you to do the work nevertheless, I know recently you did some shawdow work. That being said she is giving you a hint to point towards your higher self and rebirth.

I believe that was a wonderful offering to honor her. She is so pleased with all your efforts!
Thank you for sharing your experience and story and wisdom!
:rose:
Jeannie

7 Likes

Bry,
You are clair- audience thank you I’m sure you were the one that shared this message to me once!
I’ll have to watch this video so I can never forget!
Jeannie

7 Likes

I think you’re right- I feel like I might have shared it before sometime in the past! It’s a wonderful artform with a really empowering message. I’m happy if you enjoyed seeing the video too! :heart: :hugs:

7 Likes

…To have enough gold to mend all my broken pieces. :pray:

:goat:

9 Likes

You don’t need any “fixing”, @Shadeweaver- you’ve already got a beautiful heart of gold! You’re a work of wonderful art just as you are :yellow_heart: :blush:

8 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Statue of Isis: I'm feeling unsure:

And that is why I instantly fell in Love with you when I first joined this coven :people_hugging: :sparkling_heart: :heart_on_fire: :cupid: :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :revolving_hearts: :two_hearts: :heart_decoration: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_on_fire: :mending_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: @BryWisteria

:goat:

7 Likes

Isis has a special place on my altar. It’s like she called to me one day (well, hubby) lol. I was at a thrift store and hubby called me over to look at something. It was a beautiful Isis lamp. He didn’t know who she was, but he knew I would love the lamp! I light her everyday!

7 Likes

She was the first to call out to me when i was trying to find my path so will always have a special place on my altar and in my heart.

7 Likes

ShawdowWeaver,
She is right you have a heart of gold.
Jeannie

7 Likes

I love Isis! I’m planning to make some Isis oil this weekend. I’m pretty sure I found the recipe here on Spells8. If you’re looking to add a little extra oomph to your offering, maybe you could anoint your new statue with Isis oil? My impression is that Isis has wonderful nurturing energy and will happily accept any kind of offering the same way a kind mother accepts gifts like dandelions and macaroni art from a toddler. As long as it’s made in earnest and with love, she will be happy with whatever you bring to the table.

6 Likes

Yes bumblebee that is an excellent idea thank you for your encouragement!
I think I’ll just spray some rose water.

It will be great way to spread some awareness towards myself and love myself to pieces! I think she will love it!
Jeannie

Jeannie

6 Likes