Statue of Isis: I'm feeling unsure

…To have enough gold to mend all my broken pieces. :pray:

:goat:

9 Likes

You don’t need any “fixing”, @Shadeweaver- you’ve already got a beautiful heart of gold! You’re a work of wonderful art just as you are :yellow_heart: :blush:

8 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Statue of Isis: I'm feeling unsure:

And that is why I instantly fell in Love with you when I first joined this coven :people_hugging: :sparkling_heart: :heart_on_fire: :cupid: :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :revolving_hearts: :two_hearts: :heart_decoration: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_on_fire: :mending_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: @BryWisteria

:goat:

7 Likes

Isis has a special place on my altar. It’s like she called to me one day (well, hubby) lol. I was at a thrift store and hubby called me over to look at something. It was a beautiful Isis lamp. He didn’t know who she was, but he knew I would love the lamp! I light her everyday!

7 Likes

She was the first to call out to me when i was trying to find my path so will always have a special place on my altar and in my heart.

7 Likes

ShawdowWeaver,
She is right you have a heart of gold.
Jeannie

7 Likes

I love Isis! I’m planning to make some Isis oil this weekend. I’m pretty sure I found the recipe here on Spells8. If you’re looking to add a little extra oomph to your offering, maybe you could anoint your new statue with Isis oil? My impression is that Isis has wonderful nurturing energy and will happily accept any kind of offering the same way a kind mother accepts gifts like dandelions and macaroni art from a toddler. As long as it’s made in earnest and with love, she will be happy with whatever you bring to the table.

6 Likes

Yes bumblebee that is an excellent idea thank you for your encouragement!
I think I’ll just spray some rose water.

It will be great way to spread some awareness towards myself and love myself to pieces! I think she will love it!
Jeannie

Jeannie

6 Likes