Strawberry Full Moon 🍓 Journal Prompts!

This Full Moon in Sagittarius is hitting me particularly hard. I’ve been feeling the energy for a few days now, and I think it’s amplified because this is my Lunar Return. Since learning about astrology, the Lunar Return is the point in the year when the moon returns to the sign it was in when you were born. For me, that’s Sagittarius.

For the Strawberry Moon, I created these journal prompts to help me figure out where I’m going and what I’m doing. I figured someone else could use them as well. I hope you enjoy them!

:strawberry: What am I looking for in life?
:strawberry: Do my goals align with my values?
:strawberry: Do I give myself space for self-care?
:strawberry: What’s my next big adventure?

Subscribe to my channel! :camera: → Megan Black - 'Round the Cauldron™ - YouTube

14 Likes

These are all wondeful Megan and I actually joined another course and they are basically the same questions in a different way. I have to finish answering the rest of mines. I had to write them down before I could not watch the course anymore.

13 Likes

Oh wow, we must be on the same wavelength then if our journal prompts are similar! :laughing: Astrology is new to me so I’m glad I was able to pick up on the meaning of this Full Moon in the same way others did. I hope the journal prompts guide you – both mine and theirs!

14 Likes

I hope yours does as well, thank you!

13 Likes

Thanks @MeganB! :blush:

14 Likes

Journals! I will have to buy a new journal just for this. Will jot down my thoughts then transfer to a new journal. Any reason to buy stationary is good. :joy:

14 Likes

@Heav3n - you’re welcome! :heart:

@Assyla555 - you’re welcome! :two_hearts: I hope they’re illuminating for you :blush:

@tracyS - haha yes, any reason to buy a new journal is a good one! :open_book: I just bought one myself! Enjoy!

13 Likes

I have 2 new journals that I’m on the lookout for :rofl: Now I’m drawing a blank for my moon phase & sign, but my brain is a bit on the slow side at the moment.

I do know that this weekend is a lot of resting for me, but I’ll take it. As for journaling, these would be good ones for me to try as well… :hugs:

13 Likes

I agree with you! I can’t buy anymore until I have my other ones filled. I have almost completed a 600 page BOS and have a stack of blank books. I’m pretty sure I have enough for the rest of my life. Lol!

9 Likes

While I’m sorry to hear it’s been tough for you, on the other hand I can’t help but be glad that I’m not the only one- this moon has been a really spicy one :sweat_smile:

I’m trying to wrap my head around if it’s just a normal full moon thing that happens to align with big life changes for me, or if it’s something about either the Strawberry Moon or being in Sagittarius that is making it like it is :thinking:

Whatever the cause, I hope that any pressure or stress this moon brought for you lessens as the moon begins to wane! :waning_gibbous_moon: :pray: :heart:

These are awesome journal prompts, Megan- thank you so much for sharing them! :hugs:

7 Likes

It just seems to keep going at this point :laughing: I would much appreciate the moon just not messing with my life right now. I don’t need that!

I’m glad you lik the journal prompts!

7 Likes

Cheers to that! :laughing:

I slept a bit better last night and some of the chaos seems to be ebbing away- I’m hoping that things will continue to improve as this moon wanes!

I’ve got my fingers crossed that things improve for you and anyone else dealing with moon strife too! :pray: :heart: :grinning:

6 Likes

I’m glad you slept better! :blush: I hope things will follow the waning moon, too. It seems like that may be true, but only time will tell!

:crossed_fingers: Fingers crossed for the both of us - and anyone else that needs it, too!

5 Likes

Thanks, Megan- and cheers to that! :heart: :blush:

5 Likes

I have so many journals too lol. A journal for everything but dreams cuz I never remember mine.

5 Likes