Super Eclipse New Moon in Gemini

My beautiful friends, Merry meet to all!

I would like to share a photo of the Ring of Fire that was stream this morning. May the power of this Eclipse fill you up with new, positive energy to all.

Blessed Be!

11 Likes

OH thank you for sharing. I think it was earlier here, I missed it because I was asleep. I remember seeing one when I was in school though. We had special glasses to wear when we went outside to see it. I wish I was awake when it was happening!

7 Likes

I had to set up the alarm, but I am glad I did. I couldn’t see it personally, but I was able to experience it via a live stream. Thanks for your story. It brought me memories of my own. Thanks!

7 Likes

Thank you because I completely missed it!!! I was up, too!!! My cat is in heat and I was tending to her. If not, she knows how to open my door!!! :joy_cat:

6 Likes

Thanks for this! It was too overcast here for me to see anything. Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

I missed out on the Solar Eclipse as I thought I would (darn you, cloudy skies!)- thank goodness for the generosity of the coven sharing pics! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you, @fabian! :heart:

4 Likes

NASA shared a video of the anular eclipse!! It’s just fantastic: :exploding_head: :hushed:

5 Likes

Oh that’s a great video @Francisco! I missed it where I am, but it looks amazing in the video!

5 Likes

Closing post as the Super Eclipse New Moon of 2021 has passed