Super Flower Blood Moon Eclipse in Saggitarius

That’s cool :sunglasses: I like back roads. It reminds me of when I was a little girl, as a family we used to get McDonald’s and just drive on all the backroads until we were lost. Not literally. My dad always knew what to do and where to go. Now I have to fight for that attention. My parents have favorites.

3 Likes

I love the backroads, when I was growing up on the other side of the bridge, I knew all the backroads to the surrounding towns like the back of my hand. I could get from one to the other with no issues. I rarely was on the main roads or highways.

I grew up in a house with favorites. It was like my Dad would try to overcompensate attention for me because my brother was the favorite. It’s a tough thing to live through sometimes.

3 Likes

My parents favor my baby sister first then my little brother and skipped me to my older brother and sister.

3 Likes

Oh no, my step mother (she was my mother from 2 years old until she passed when I was in my early 20s) favored my younger brother & made no attempt to hide it.

3 Likes

As TheTravelWitch mentioned above, lunar eclipses are associated with periods of light and darkness (like a complete lunar cycle) over the course of one or two hours.

You can time a shadow work ritual or a communication beyond the veil in tune with the eclipse, or just wait until it’s over. The moon will be Full right after the eclipse and you can cast a Full Moon spell then :full_moon: :sparkles:

In the end, your practice is personal to you. Feel free to incorporate the symbolism of the lunar eclipse to make it a special ritual. There’s no single answer as in “it’s dangerous” or “it’s useless” to cast a spell during an eclipse. That would be a very simplistic and biased answer in my opinion. It all depends in how you frame it and how you feel while doing it.

8 Likes

Oh bummer! I won’t be able to see the lunar eclipse! :sob:

EDIT: Checked again and it looks like I might see part of it.

8 Likes

Hopeful that I can see part of it since this looks like I’ll be in the “partial” space. @BryWisteria @Volmarr I also was unsure about making another bottle of moon water during this time. I still have a good bit from the last full moon so I will hold off. I have trouble in journaling on this topic so I think I’ll use those shadow work prompts in addition to the ritual. Thanks for directing us to it @Francisco

6 Likes

I will try to catch it too! I found a couple of Youtube channels that will be livestreaming it:

Griffith Observatory

Lowell Observatory

The Virtual Telescope Project

10 Likes

That’s more accurate than what I’ve been saying :joy: thanks oh knowledgeable one!! :pray:

I’ve was saying that it’s not recommended to cast any spells because the energies are mixed up or something could go wrong.

But you got me covered :joy:

6 Likes

oh! In case I can’t get a good look, I can set this up on the big screen! Reminder, set! Thank you

6 Likes

@christina4 No problem!! Historically there were lots of negative interpretations for the phenomena of eclipses (the Sun vanishing, the Moon being filled with blood :woozy_face:). So I agree that if the time doesn’t feel right, then it’s best to wait it out!!

@robin77 You’re welcome!! :smiley:

I think the eclipse is going to happen a bit late for most people (in the US and almost everywhere). I will be cleansing and charging my crystals and tools. The sky looks clear here so I hope I’ll catch the Moon and the eclipse too!! :full_moon:

Happy Flower Moon!! :cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

I found out that on my side of the US, I won’t be able to see the eclipse. My husband & I were looking at where it was going to show. I honestly don’t know what I am going to do for it though. I think I will do the ritual from Spells8 or see what Llewelyn’s Spell A Day Almanac has for tonight.

5 Likes

I actually saw minds what nice view. I really enjoyed my view… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I was so taken up with this eclipse that I actually wrote a poem and not took the time out to take some pictures :laughing: ohh well I guess the poem will make up for what i did not get to share with you.

6 Likes

Sounds real great from your side. For me I wrote a poem to the moon this evening. I thing i will just stick to some deep meditation little later down in the evening.

6 Likes

Found some pictures!

Santa Rosa, California by Kent Porter

Bend, Oregon by HeyWilliam

Sacramento, California by The Sacramento Bee

9 Likes

Lady Moon in my sky tonight…

Blessed Be :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Our Lady dressed in red! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Beautiful pictures @Francisco and @Rowan! :heart_eyes: :full_moon: We couldn’t see the moon from here last night- so it is lovely to see Her in all her beauty :hibiscus: :blush:

5 Likes

The Moon was beautiful here last night :full_moon:

8 Likes

Stupid question, but now I have my moon water am I supposed to leave the flower petals and ribbon with the intention from the spell in there, or fish them out and just keep the water?

6 Likes