Super Flower Blood Moon Poem

I am in excitement as I stand here and witness the amazing full moon before me. For this special moment I have decided to share a poem with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just could not help but to sit and write these words as they flow expressing my feelings. Happy reading…

Super Flower Blood Moon

When the moon is completely covered
By the earth’s shadow, it will darken.
But doesn’t go completely black!
I stop to wonder why is that?

Instead you take a reddish color
Making you a total lunar eclipse,
Some call you red or blood moon
With your scattered lights of blues.

You’re so magnificent, your splendor amazes my sight
You catch my attention tonight!
As I see this lunar eclipse
I stood in respect of your awww and bliss.

You’re phenomenal, breathtaking, oh so amazing
That light that stands out, is so fascinating,
I stand in your sight only to see
This great super moon rise before me.

Created By: NA aka N :candle: ckW :candle: ck

13 Likes

Beautiful! Just beautiful! :white_flower:

10 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst glad you like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I loved the imagery in your poem! I feel like basking in lunar eclipse energy after reading it :new_moon:

A little grammatical nitpick: I’m not sure if you meant to write “your” or “you’re” in the beginning of the last two stanzas.

In any case, I really enjoyed your writing style and flow. Thanks for sharing!! :clap: :clap:

8 Likes

We weren’t able to see the Full Moon here unfortunately, but from reading these powerful words I feel like I experiencing Her beauty for myself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :full_moon: Very well written, @NickWick! :clap: Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents- I love reading your poetry! :heart:

8 Likes

I am unfortunately not able to see the beauty of the moon where I live due to a storm but I did get to see it through your writing!! Thank you @NickWick :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

8 Likes

thank you! happy you enjoyed it. I did see the nitpick :laughing: , it should have been you’re, made the little changes already :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks for your insight.

8 Likes

Thank you so much @BryWisteria happy that i could share with you my experiences through my poetry.

8 Likes

I wish you could she how amazing she was, but I am also happy to know i could share that moment with you through my poem. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I had to laugh at this!!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl:

8 Likes

@NickWick, I hope you don’t mind that I brought up this post as it pertains to this year’s Full Flower Moon, although this year, the alignments have another idea :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks for bringing this back, @Susurrus! :heart:

This is such a gorgeous poem, @NickWick- I loved reading it last year, and it’s an honor reading it again now that this special moon has returned to the sky once again :full_moon_with_face: :bouquet:

6 Likes

You’re welcome. We have so much good content that I randomly come across when it’s quiet in the forum :laughing:

6 Likes

No worries at all @Susurrus I am really happy you did :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hope you still enjoyed, reading this every time just brings back memories.

6 Likes

It really does & it is wonderfully written :two_hearts:

6 Likes

You make me smile :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

@NickWick, this is so beautiful and descriptive!! I love it! :heart: :cherry_blossom: :full_moon:

6 Likes

Oh, thank you! :blush: I appreciate your words & I feel better!

I just got out of my appointment & was a little frustrated, but then I saw this message & now I feel better. So a big THANK YOU is in order. :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you @BrightBear glad you enjoyed it :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

4 Likes

Awwww your welcome @Susurrus so happy that you are now feeling so much better.

5 Likes